Man Down

𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙽𝚈'𝚂 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴

I walked up onto Von's porch and knocked on the front door I was hella nervous because he gets rough ass hell and baby can't do that if he's my child's father.

He opened the door with a white tank top and some black joggers with a apple in his hand, "What bitch?"He spat out

I hate how verbal aggressive he is and that's not cute guess I got to change that too...

"I'm pregnant"I blurted out and he ain't say anything before he started laughing like it was the most hilarious thing ever.

"And you came to me? Out of everyone out the whole entire street? Hoe you gots to be kidding me!"He said slamming his hand into the screen door and I flinched

"I- He interrupted by slapping me and tear streamed down my eyes,

"I don't give a fuck I know that hoe ain't my child but I'll take care of it. We got rules tho so get in."He snapped and I reluctantly went inside.

"Strip. Or I kill the baby."

𝙾𝙿𝙿'𝚂 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴

"The fuck?"I snapped because I swear this hoe can't cook for shit bruh! I took the fish head off and threw it at her head because that hoe dumb ass a fish.

"Ugh Lorenzo! I'm so tired of you!"She screamed out and I rolled my eyes all this hoe do is whine whine whine. Like bitch go do some hoe shit and drink wine instead of doing it.

"Okay Martha."I mumbled and I grabbed my house keys and stalked Tamar's and that nasty headed hoe page and she's real cute with a nice body, but that hoe don't got no titties ion wanna touch no door nobs either.

"Pizza delivery!?"I spoke into the phone and it was a code name and I heard my nigga Dante on the other line making me smirk

"Pizza haves been delivered."He said and I ended it skipping happily, until a bullet came flying

"MAN DOWN!"I yelled before everything went black....
_____
-PettyMari