Onna run

Faith's POV

I've been on the run for two hours and a bitch going through it. All because I ain't have a dollar and she stuck her dirty COVID having ass finger in my mouth and I was pissed so it is what it is.

"Can I please use the phone?"I asked the cashier at the gas station and he nodded giving me the phone and I dialed Tamar's number and it picked up

"Who dis?"He spoke and I rolled my eyes I ain't really want to call him but he's my only option ion have nobody at all.

"This Faith"Once I said that he hung up and I sighed and gave the phone back and leaned my head on the wall

I started crying because I can't take this shit anymore,

"Um miss?"The cashier said and I turned his way sniffling and he gave me a apologetic look

"I'm sorry but ion wanna hear that bullshit could you go outside?"He asked and I nodded walking out the store and I seen a old woman filling her tank up.

and the crackhead

I ran over there quicker then flash and took the pump out the lady's hand and poured it on the crackhead from earlier and I saw a lighter on the ground and I lit her on fire.

Everyone started screaming and running and I took off running not knowing where to go...

I lit somebody on fire...

...

After going to family dollar and buying a coat and shit that's gone last me I went to my old family's house and grabbed some belongings and I found the car-keys on the cabinet and I got in the car and started the engine.

I put on my song, Stupid Hoe and drove off going nowhere planned.

And I ran into Von
_________________

-PettyMari