New start

10 days ago--

I hate my life. I have secrets no one knew. If I told it would ruin everything. Well, not for me but the one who has caused me having to hold these secrets.  They said if I told they would make my life a living hell. So I didnt tell.

And here I am in my room, staring at a wall. It was the end of summer. School would start in 2 weeks. And I was dreading that day. I had mixed feelings towards school. It got me away from my family and it also had a lot of drama with it.
   " katie!" That's all I hear come out from my step moms mouth lately.
    " what?"
     "Go clean the kitchen along with the bathroom and go feed your sisters cat. Oh and clean this room its disgusting.!" Yea, I do alot of chores.
" where's delilah?" Delilah is my sister. But I haven't been seeing her alot lately considering we share a room.
   " out with friends." And that's something I'm not allowed to do. I always have chores when I ask to go out. Even ones I didn't know I had. It's ok though, I didnt really have friends anyway.
   "Ok. I'll do them in a sec."
"No you'll do it now."
"Ok." I know not to argue after what happened last time. But no need to get into that.
As I was starting to do my chores my father walked inside.
" hey, how was work?"
"Good. What are you doing?"
"Chores."
"Ok, where's your siblings?"
" dont know."
" well what's your chores?"
" um, to clean the kitchen the bathroom and feed delilahs cat. And our room."
"Why do you have to feed her cat?"
" I don't know. Just following your wife's oders."
" dont feed the cat."
"Ok."

When I finished my chores I hopped in the shower. Feeling the warm water on body made shivers run down my spine.
   30 minutes later

Once I got out of the shower I  started to watch 'the office'. That show is the shit.
"I thought I told you to feed delilahs cat!"
"And I thought delilahs cat was delilahs. My mistake."
"Dont be smart with me."
"Ok I'll be stupid then."
Suddenly I felt a sharp sting on my cheek as I realised she had hit me.
" your such a fucking brat!" I hated being hit. I think I've had enough beatings for a life time.
"WHATS GOING ON HERE?" My step mom is really afraid of losing my father. She acts like she is the victim all the time.
"Nothing." She sent me the 'dont say a word' look. Which I had been receiving alot.

I've had enough of this shit already. Somethings gotta change.

                                 --

Present day

The sun peeped through the blinds into my eyes, making a groan leave my lips. I checked the time
10:46
Fuck! It was the first day of school in LA and I'm going to be late! Great.
5 days ago I moved to LA with my mom. I had enough with my step mom and other things that were happening over there. So I left. Which leaves me here, getting ready for my first day of school while being late.
   I walked to my moms room to tell her I'm leaving except she was gone.
  " that's weird."
   I guess she went to work early. She wasn't supposed to start till tomorrow but oh well.

                                   --
     As I walked into the school office I felt all eyes on me. If I didnt metion before I dont do so well meeting new people.
  " how can I help you?" The office lady seems nice.
" Hi I'm new here and I need my schedule."
" oh you must be Katie. I'll save you the detention slip from being late this one time since your new."
" it's ok. You can give one to me. I don't need the special treatment."
" this time it's ok, next time I wont be nice."
" ok thank you." I grabbed my schedule and walked to my first class.
When I walked in I felt everyone stare buring the side of my head.
"You must be katie." I turned to look at the teacher who looked pissed.
" uh, yea that's me."
" your late."
"I know." What he stated the obvious.
" take your seat over there." He pointed to where. I walked over and sat down. When I sat down I felt wetness on my butt. The classroom erupted with laughter. I looked side to side wondering why everyone was laughing.
   I stood up and looked in the chair. The chair was wet and so were my pants.

" Haha the new girl pisssed herself, classic!" This guy yelled in amusement.
I looked at him and gave him a death glare.
" woah chill new girl." His voice irritating the shit out of me already.
I flipped him off and sat back into the wet seat and acted like nothing happened.