I'm sorry

Katie's POV

I'm walking around some weird neighborhood right now, and I don't know how to feel about it. Honestly, I'm considering going back to my dads. I don't really want to because of my step brother, but i don't know what else to do. I haven't told anyone about my past, not even billie. She's asked me a few times, but I didn't tell her. You could say I have trust issues. 

I was RUDELY interrupted from my thoughts because my stupid phone started ringing. 

"Hello?" 

"Katie, where are you?" it was finneas. I don't have his number saved in my phone because I usually called billie not finneas. 

"I'm somewhere, why?" 

"because you ran out last night and never came back."

"here's a fact: i don't live there." 

" Katie. Stop being a bitch. Why did you run out yesterday?" 

" Something happened. And billie was being a bitch. So I didn't have a reason to stay. We finished the song, there was nothing else to do." 

" You ran out crying, why?"

" Like I told you, something happened. And I think im going to go home. Like back to my father, home." 

" I know you don't think of that place as home. Something happened there, but you won't tell anyone."

"yea, a lot of fucked up things happened to me there, but its better then to be ignored by the one person you love."

"And whos that?" A girl voice asked

Billie. "None of your business."

"Look whos being an ugly bitch now?" she scoffed

"You know what, billie. You really want to know why I'm leaving? Because i'm in love with you and when you kissed me I thought you did too. But then nothing happened for the next 4 months. You wanna know what hurt me the most? Is that I have fallen for a bitchy straight girl. Who brought a man over when I was there and acted like a bitch to me. Then fucked him in the other room while I was making a fucking song about her!" I yelled WAY to fast. 

There was silence 

"fuck you, I'm leaving to go back home, bye!" i yelled 

"i-i didn't kn- No dont go, I'm sorry katie. Let me explain please!" 

"No im leaving. Goodbye." 

I hung up and booked a flight. I walked home and packed.

"oh hi sweetie, I didn't know you were home." 

"I've been home since last night."

"oh. well Im going to work."

"Ok, bye. Love you."

"Mhm." was all I got back before hearing the front door close.

I got all my shit together and plopped on my bed. A sigh filled the air.

"So, your leaving."

I looked up to see my moms bf smirking at me.

"Yep."

"oh, well, I hate to see you leave." Idiot

" Sure." 

He walked out of my room shutting my door. At least he knows how to shut my door. 

I grabbed my phone and took a picture of my suitcase, then one of me, posting it on my Instagram.