close

Katie's POV

take me to the roof top

i wanna see the world when I stop breathing, turnin' blue

tell me love is endless, dont be so pretentious

leave me like you do

I was scrolling through insta and this song came on. Her voice was so soothing. I was in billie's bed and she was in the bathroom. We both just woke up and her morning voice hits different. 

When billie came back into the room I wanted to show her the song I heard. 

"Look, look,look!" I whisper yelled to billie. She smile.

"What, what , what!" she came over and layed on me. Her head on my belly.I turned my phone to face her, the video played and she didn't seem like she liked it. Weird.

"You didn't like it?"

"I mean its cool. But I kinda hate it. Its horrible." she stated not fazed 

"thats mean. Well, I like it. Actually I love it. Her voice is like an angel. So don't be mean. You prolly just jealous of her voice." I teased.

" Yep, sooo jealous of myself. You really like it?" she asked smiling.

"yes, I do. why are you asking?" im a little confused

" I'm glad you like my song." 

"yea, what?" I asked closing my eyes and opening them in a sassy way. she just laughed.

" Do you really not know who I am?" who she is?

"No. who are you?"

"Look me up on google." 

I pulled my phone out and type in Billie Eilish on google. 

I couldn't believe what I was seeing

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was feeling something I didn't know how to describe. Why was she hanging out with someone like ME. she could be hanging out with- i don't fucking know- like Adele. 

I went on youtube and looked up her name. She had songs I've never heard of. I clicked on 'bury a friend' (nows the time to watch the video) 

Holy crap, now this a music video. I thought to myself. 

When the video was done, I clicked 'subscribe' on her page and put my phone down.

"Sooo?" billie dragged the o.

I just stared at her, getting in those eyes.

She waved a hand to get my attention.