YOU

Billie's POV

Its been 2 years

I found out that I'm going on tour in a couple of days. They wanted to surprise me with it, and I am so excited. Bro, I haven't gone on tour in awhile. 

Right now I'm packing. My management said the tour is going to be 2 months long, so I've got alot of packing to do. I'm half way done. The best part about this tour is that I'm going to sing my newest song live. I haven't released it yet. Its kinda personal, but  I think I'm ready.  

"Billie!" I heard my mom yelling my name. 

"Whats up?" I asked coming into the room she was in. 

"You ready?"

"For the tour? Um, I'm half way done packing."

"Ok, well. Hurry we are leaving sooner then we thought."

"OK, when?"

"Tomorrow morning."  

"why?"

"So we have more time on tour."

"ok, I'll go finish then." 

I walked to my room and spent hours packing. 

After I was done packing I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. 

I went to bed that night numb. 

In the morning

" Billie, wake up." 

I looked up and saw my mom

"ok."

she left and I pulled myself off the bed and got into some comfortable clothes. 

I turned around to walk out to go eat something, but I saw Aqua sitting in my bed.

"hey Aqua, whats up?" i asked

"Just saying bye." she smiled

" dude, you can literally just pop up anywhere. You can see me anywhere in like 5 seconds."

"I know." 

we both laughed

she walked up to me and hugged me. 

"ok your acting weird. whats wrong?" i asked

"I'm going to go away for awhile." 

"what!? why is everyone leaving me?" 

"No, no its not like that. I'm coming back."

"sure. I've got to go." 

I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door, no longer wanting to eat, I sat on the couch.

"Ok, billie. Lets go." 

My stuff was already in the car. I walked to the car pulled out my phone and headphones and listened to music the whole ride. 

Once we got to the airport we got to the boarding area and took our seats. Once again I listening to music the whole ride. 

We got to our first destination where the concert was going to happen. When we arrived to the hotel I was met with my management. 

We talked a bit, but eventually we stopped and I got my room. 

I opened the door to my room and threw my stuff on the floor and plopped on the bed and fell asleep. The concert was tomorrow, so I had time to sleep. 

I woke up the next morning to the sun hitting my face. I forgot to close them last night. I got up and took a shower. I got dressed and met up with my family.