Chapter 6

Naira was very happy. She had just received the call from bhartiya nritya sang that she could participate. She didn't know how this had happened but she was very excited. The whole family gathered around as she told them the news.

Raj Shekhar :- bhala ho uska. Jo ye kaam kar gaya.

Gayu :- nanaji. Ye kaam aur kisi ne nahi kartik ne kiya hai.

Everyone looked at her.

Akshara :- matlab ? Kya kaha tumne abhi gayu ?

Gayu told them everything about what happened at the office the previous day. Everyone was surprised.

Mishti :- wow. Mera bf kitna acha hai.

Everyone smiled at mishti.

Kaveri :- bahu. Usse phone karke thank you bol dena.

Akshara :- haa bhabhi maa. Pata nahi kya pichle janam ka naata hai uss se. Jab bhi koi musibat hoti hai, apne aap madad ke liye aa jata hai.

Kartik was very happy. He had just received the call from mishti telling him that naira had gotten the call. He could just imagine how happy naira must be. He was going to the Maheshwari house as Rajshri had called him.

He reached the house and was shocked to find out the watchmen unconscious. He immediately knew something was wrong. He called the police. He slowly went inside. He was shocked to see kuhu and gayu tied up. Gayu had come earlier for some work with varsha. He saw a few theives and immediately attacked them. He started beating them up. After all the theives were pitifully lying on the ground. He immediately untied gayu and kuhu. Gayu hugged kartik.

Kartik :- it's ok gayu. Ab sab thik hai.

Gayu realised her position and separated from kartik. The police came and so did Maheshwari's. They thanked kartik. After spending sometime with Maheshwari and getting a tiffin of kachori for luv kush he went from there. Befor going home he thought of buying something for luv kush and went to the Market. When he reached there he was shocked to see some people attacking naksh. He immediately got out of his car and helped naksh deal with them.

The men ran away. Kartik turned naksh.

Kartik :- naksh. Tum thik ho?

Naksh :- haa. Mein thik hoon. Tum batao, tum thik ho?

Kartik :- haa. Naksh. Kon the ye log ? Koi aisi vaisi baat toh nahi hai ?

Naksh :- nahi. Aisa kuch nahi hai. Gunde the. Mere haath wallet dekha isliye attack kar diya. Anyway, thanks for your help. Aur tum thoda sambhal ke rehna.

Naksh went from there.

Kartik :- kuch toh baat hai. Nahi batana hai toh mat batao. Khair mann na padega Kartik Goenka ek hi din mein 2 fights. Ye sab tumhara hi asar hai Miss Rishikesh.

The Singhaniya's invited kartik for lunch the next day. He was very happy. After all he was going to see naira. He reached there house. The first thing he saw was naira practicing. He was staring at naira who was dancing in the mud. Kartik was enchanted on seeing naira dancing. He loved watching her dance.

Kartik noticed a stem in the mud. He quickly removed the stem from the mud. Naira was tired, her head was spinning, she was about to fall. Kartik saw this and moved forward to help her. She was about to fall when he held her. Naira clutched him tightly as she held onto him.

They both had a small eye contact. Kartik was just looking at his love. Naira looked at kartik. For some reasons her heart fluttered on seeing kartik. They both just looked at each other for quiet some time before naira realised her position and stood up properly. Gurumaa came. Kartik recognised her. Gurumaa started taunting naira. Kartik defended her.