Chapter 19

In the Goenka villa, all the family members except kartik were sitting at the breakfast table. Kartik had gone to the office a bit early due to a meeting. Surekha and Akhilesh had come a few days ago on the occasion of Diwali. They had surprised the family members on Diwali. Everyone was delighted as finally the whole family was finally together after so many months.

And to the surprise of everyone there old Kartik was back. The Kartik who had fun, who played video games and who was quiet mischievous was finally back.

Everyone was having breakfast at the speed of light. Keerti was laughing silently as she saw her family eating like they were starving from one year. Her mind drifted to what had happened just a few minutes ago.

A FEW MINUTES AGO :-

Surekha :- didi, kartik kahan hai ?

Swarna :- voh pehle hi nashta karke chala gaya, client ke saath meeting hai uski aaj.

Surekha :- oh haa.

Akhilesh :- vaise aap logo ne notice kara, hamara purana kartik vaapas aa gaya hai.

Surekha :- haa, maine bhi dekha, kartik ke chehre wahi pehle jaisi muskaan vaapas aa gayi hai.

Rest of the family members just smiled.

Keerti :- voh isliye chachi ki jo kaam hum sab log itne saalo mein nahi kar paye vo kartik ki girlfriend ne kar diya hai.

Akhilesh and Surekha had already been told about kartik having a girlfriend.

Swarna :- matlab ?

Keerti just smiled.

Keerti :- matlab ye maa ki kartik ne finally uss accident ke liye apne aap ko dosh dena band kar diya hai.

Everyone :- kya !! Sachi !!

Keerti just nodded.

Everyone was delighted.

Suhasini :- par ye chamatkar hua kaise ?

Keerti :- nai–, kartik ki girlfriend ne ussey uske guilt se free karwa diya hai.

Swarna :- sachi ?

Keerti :- haa maa, isliye toh hummein hamara purana kartik nazar aa raha hai.

Everyone was very happy.

Keerti was quiet for a moment thinking wether she should tell her family members about naira or not. Although she had told kartik that she won't tell anyone till he and naira wanted it, but now both were taking too long. It's already been more than a month since they had become a couple.

Keerti knew that both of them were quiet worried thinking how would there families react. Wether they would approve or not but she also knew that this worries were baseless. The Singhaniya's loved kartik like there own and naira had also gotten close with Kartik's family members especially with swarna, dadi and luv kush.

Keerti decided to tell her family members about kartik and naira. After such a long time her family had a chance to celebrate a joyous occasion and Kartik's wedding would be wonderful for that. They deserved it especially kartik after what they all had been through in the last five to six years.

Keerti :- vaise aap sabko bata doon ki mughe pata chal gaya hai ki kartik ki girlfriend kon hai.

Everyone was quiet for a moment and stared at Keerti. Before all started talking and started firing questions at once.

Swarna :- acha, toh batao na kon hai ?

Surekha :- arey keerti, sabse pehle naam batao uska.

Suhasini :- arey naam mein kya rakha hai. Keerti, ye batao ladki kaisi hai, uska nature kaisa hai ?