Chapter 13

Kartik, Naira and gayu were going to the airport. Naksh was replaced by akshara at the last moment because food officers were coming from delhi to inspect krishna. And Akshara also couldn't come with them as some pieces weren't prepared for the exhibition. So Akshara would come 1-2 days later with the peices. Luckily they got a single ticket for her.

They reached the airport but instead of going to the international terminal, they went to a different terminal. Gayu and naira were looking at kartik with confused expression.

Gayu :- kartik, ye hum kahan hain? humein toh dusre terminal pe jaana tha. Hum galat jagah aa gaye hai.

Kartik :- nahi gayu, hum bilkul sahi jagah par aaye hai. Hamari flight iss terminal se take off karegi.

Naira ;- matlab.

Kartik :- ye private charter terminal hai, hum hamare private jet mein Switzerland jaenge.

They both were shocked.

N&G :- what !!!

Kartik only smiled.

Naira :- p...p... private jet.

Kartik :- yes. Hamara private jet.

Both Gayu and naira were looking at him in shock.

All of them got out and went near the entry gate. Kartik showed some documents and all of them entered inside. After all the customs were done, all of them were in a car which was taking them to the plane. They reached near the plane and all of them got out.

Once again naira and gayu were shocked when they saw the plane. It was very big in size. On the plane they could see the logo of Goenka empire. As they got on board, they were introduced to the pilots and a sole crew member of the plane who told them that this plane was Embraer Lineage 1000E. Private jet of the Goenka's.

Naira and gayu were stunned when they saw the interior of the plane. Kartik just smiled at there reaction and gave them a tour of the plane. All of them sat on the seats in the first zone of the plane.

Naira sat beside kartik, while gayu was sitting on the other side. Both the girls were sitting beside window and looking outside. The plane took off and naira slipped her hand in Kartik's. Kartik looked at her shocked.

Naira looked at him.

Naira :- vo mughe take off karte time dar lagta hai.

Kartik just nodded. He was not complaining. Inside he was jumping with joy, after all he was getting to hold the hand of the woman he loved.

In the luxurious plane time passed like a fly. They didn't even realise when they reached Zurich. It was already evening. They got our of the plane and already there were 2 cars waiting for them. They got in the car which took them to the hotel. Once again Naira and gayu were shocked when they reached the hotel. It was luxurious.

Gayu :- kartik, ye hum kahan aa gaye ?

Kartik :- don't worry, ye hamara hi hotel hai. Hum log yahin rukenge.

Gayu and naira nodded but they were still in awe.

Kartik :- gayu, tumhe apna registration form kab tak bharna hai.

Gayu :- kal tak.

Kartik nodded.

Kartik :- kal meri bhi meeting hai. Toh kyun na uske baad ghumne chale.

Both naira and gayu nodded. It was already night all three of them had dinner in the hotel restaurant. After dinner all of them went to there separate rooms. Naira was preparing to sleep when someone knocked at her room's door. She opened it and was surprised to see kartik.