𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

          ❝𝐁eg for it. I want you to use that pretty little mouth of yours," His cold hand gripped tightly onto my neck, his rings digging harshly into my skin. I whimpered in response, earning a low growl in return. "Such a little slut you are, Annabelle. Maybe I should show you how to respect your superiors, you dirty fucking brat," he breathed out while placing a heavy smack on my arse.

"P-Please," I whispered, every ounce of my dignity leaving my body. I wanted nothing more than this man to claim me as his, mark my body in any way he pleased. I looked into his lust-filled eyes, he grinned. 

"Mm, I don't think so. You were being especially naughty today Annabelle, do you really think you deserve it?" I felt his hand hand glide down between my thighs, sending shivers up my spine. He knew the effect he had on me and he reveled in his power. His hand slipped under my skirt, my breathing only picking up its pace. His middle finger grazed my bud, he felt so close yet so far. I bucked my hips aching for his touch.

This only seemed to anger the boy, swiftly moving his other hand from my neck to my hips, pushing them down harshly. His nails dug into my side, eliciting a sweet hiss from me."Did I tell you you can move?" he said roughly. I swiftly shook my head, wanting his touch so badly. He began to remove his hand from underneath my skirt, I was desperate for this man and the pleasure that came with him

"P-Please! Please j-just, just touch me! I'll do anything, please!" I cried out. I needed him. I needed his touch on my heat and I needed him now.

He smirked, satisfied. In one quick motion, my panties were roughly ripped off my body and I felt him ram 2 fingers inside me, giving me no time to adjust. I moaned out, feeling nothing but pure ecstasy. He grabs my chin harshly, forcing eye contact between us. My attempts to suppress my moans failing to come into effect. I was a whimpering mess as he pinned my shaking legs to the desk beneath me. He knew exactly how to unhinge me and he knew it. His grey eyes were watching and smiling at me from above, finding pleasure from watching me be a moaning mess.

"You look absolutely breath-taking right now Annabelle. You're mine, got that? My little brat, Annabelle. Scream my name. Cum for me." 

His fingers, picking up the pace, and now with an added thumb rubbing delicate circles on my rosebud were enough to send me over the edge. I took one last look at his eyes before screaming "Dra-!"

 "Annabelle, get up! I told you to do one thing, just get up on time! How is such a simple thing so hard for you to do?"

The loud yell and a bright light woke me up from my... wonderful dream. I opened my eyes to see my roommate, Elena, opening the curtains in my extremely dark room.

"Merlin's beard, Elena, did you really have to wake me up right now? I was having a bloody good dream and you just ruined it." I spat out harshly. Upset was an understatement, remembering the butterflies in my stomach throughout the dream.

"I don't bloody care, Annabelle. It's your first day at the Ministry, you can't be late. You'd be fired before you even start!" she said while crossing her arms.

I huffed in annoyance knowing she was right. "Whatever, just get out so I can change." I said while rolling out of bed. I was dreading this day, the day I would have to become some asshole's assistant. 

We need the money, now go get ready Annabelle, we want to make a good first impression.

"Alright, but hurry. You should be leaving in 30 minutes if you don't want to be late," I heard as my door was being closed.

I looked at the clock – 8:33 AM, just great. I quickly walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

Who was that man in my dream? Why did he have such an effect on me? Ugh, how bad I wanted to crawl back into bed and relive it all again. Everything was so perfect, he made me feel so perfect.

By the time I was done in the restroom, it was 8:41. I swiftly put on a black tennis skirt, a white turtleneck, and layered my black leather coat over top. I pulled on some knee-high socks and wore some black high-heeled boots. After putting on some light make up and tying my hair up in a messy bun, I walked out of my room. I quickly grabbed my wand before waving bye to Elena. Oh, how much I hated and loved that girl, she always did keep me in line.

Walking over to our fireplace, I grabbed a handful of floo powder from our smooth green ceramic jar. "Ministry of Magic!" I yelled loudly while throwing down the powder.

A flash of green flashed in front of me and before I knew it, I was walking out of the chimney and into the Ministry of Magic. Feeling like a ball of nerves, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going as I was more focused on calming myself down. All of a sudden, I crashed into hard chest in front of the Daily Prophet stand, sending papers flying everywhere and both the stranger and I tumbling to the floor. He quickly caught himself and dusted off his suit before making impact with the ground. The same could not be said for me, who fell flat on her arse in front of the entire bloody Ministry. 

"Dear Merlin, I am so sorry! I should've been watching where I was going, I'm so sorry, I-" I breathed out quickly before looking up at the stranger. I found myself staring back at those grey eyes, the same ones from my dream last night. Stunned, I was unable to find words to continue on. I felt my knees start to shake, what was happening?

The stranger threw a dirty look at me, "Just watch where you're bloody going next time. Who the hell even are you?" I looked down, breaking our eye contact. Why is this man being so god damn rude? 

"I-I," I cleared my throat, "I'm Annabelle Moore, and you are?" I said. The stranger widened his eyes, did I do something to offend him? "I-I'm sorry. I'm new to the Ministry, today's my first day actually. I don't really know anyone here." I stuttered out quickly. I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment, more so than when I fell not 5 minutes earlier.

"I'm Draco Malfoy," he chuckled out, "and you, Annabelle Moore, must be my new assistant." he smirked, reaching out his hand to help me up.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Author's Note:

I hope this wasn't too bad! It's been quite some time

since I've written a fan fiction. I really wish you

guys like it. I promise it'll get a LOT more

smuttier ;) I'll try and update consistently too.

Thank you guys for reading, Play!

- Melody