𝐍𝐎 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐃.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

After spending what felt like hours trying to find a restroom and receiving several stares due to the state of my appearance, I was finally able to find one. I opened the bright gold door and stepped inside quickly, no longer wanting to be in view of other people. Pulling out my wand, I muttered a quick spell, locking the door behind me. 

I ran a hand through my knotted hair, sighing dramatically as I braced myself off the door. Nearly falling due to the jelly-like feeling in my legs, I grabbed onto the sink and straightened myself up right. Looking into the mirror above the sink, I was horrified to say the least. I was walking around looking like this? My hair was in giant knots, completely disheveled. My face, covered in black streaks from my running mascara and lipstick no longer perfectly in place. My neck, almost entirely purple due to Draco's assault on my neck. 

Once again, I pulled out my wand and uttered a healing spell over the hickeys, watching them disappear in my reflection. No longer covered in Draco's marks, I ran my hands over my neck, strangely missing the only real evidence of what went down between us. I had to fix the rest of my appearance, only to realize I left my bag in Draco's office with my brush and make up, I knew I had to go back there.

Shit. I don't feel like seeing him. I mean, how dare he just throw me out after what happened? You'd think he'd have the decency to wait at least 5 more minutes, I mean I just finished!

Opening the tap, I cupped my hands underneath the running water and splashed a small amount onto my face. I grabbed some paper towels, rubbing off as much remnants of the mascara and lipstick as I could. After a few minutes of rubbing off whatever make up possible, I looked into the mirror slightly more satisfied than before. Grabbing my wand off the counter, I started to make my way back to Draco's office – wherever the hell that is.

Opening the door, I was hit with a rush of cold air, sending shivers up my spine. I looked around, realizing I was completely lost within the Ministry, so I decided to take a right and hope it led me somewhere familiar. Walking into a hallway of endless green and gold, I was more confused than ever.

It felt like I was walking around in circles, unable to get out of whatever Department I found myself to be in. Giving up, I sat down on a small bench in front of a broken down gold door. Am I gonna die in the Ministry of Magic? If so, that's a real pathetic way to go if I say so myself.

As I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the wall, I started to think about what the hell happened today. Why did Draco's demeanor change so suddenly? Did I do something wrong? I hope I didn't. I hate thinking this but, Merlin's beard I've never felt so alive than when I was with him. He knew how to please me in every way imaginable. My body felt as if it was on fire in the best way possible.