𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗢'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Get on your fucking knees, Astoria."

She immediately dropped onto the floor, fumbling to take off my pants.

"Merlins fucking beard," I spat harshly, pushing her hands off again and hastily tugging them down myself. Astoria brought her hand back up to me and pulled down the waistband of my briefs, just enough to pull out my member. I grunted at the sudden contact as she began to pump my shaft with her hand.

I looked down, watching as she started to lick long stripes, paying special attention to my tip. I pushed the hair out of her face, gathering it behind her head.

"Quit teasing and just suck my fucking dick already, Astoria." I groaned out, frustrated, and tired. She instantly opened up her mouth, sliding the entirety of my length into her throat. I hissed at the contact as she started bobbing her head up and down, gagging on my cock every time.

I grabbed the sides of her face, thrusting my hips up into her throat. She moved her hands to the sides of my thighs, stabilizing herself as I continued my assault. Merlin, this feels too familiar. Annabelle did this so much fucking better.

I closed my eyes, trying to push my thoughts out of my head and allow myself to just enjoy the feeling of her warm mouth wrapped around my cock.

"An- Anna-, Fuck. Astoria." I grunted, nearing my release as I picked up the pace, continuing to slam my cock into her throat as the feeling of her nails started to dig into my skin.

Looking down, Astoria stared back at me, spit and tears covering her face. I grimaced, thinking back to Annabelle and how beautiful she looked in this position – Astoria on the other hand didn't quite have the same effect.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth entirely, pumping my length harshly. I bit my lip, trying to contain my noises as best as I could.

"Oh, fuck." I moaned out, thick ropes of cum shooting out of my tip and landing on Astoria's face. A small gasp came from her mouth.

I gulped, feeling a sense of deep regret after being with Astoria. I bent down and quickly pulled up my bottoms, giving one last look at Astoria on the floor before heading towards the bathroom.

I shut the door behind me, making sure it was locked before stripping off my clothes completely. I turned around, pulling open the shower door and turning on the water as hot as it could possibly go.

I waited impatiently for the water to heat up, filling the room with thick steam. I walked into the shower, letting the burning hot water sting my skin, staining my pale skin with a shade of light red.