Chapter 7 Tedros The isolated Prince

Not so much different than before in the old book. Old readers may skip? Or just for revision.

He and other prisoners were brought to the courtyard, which was only a short trail to the executioner's stage. This was just a few minutes away for the ceremony to start. He stared at the first years around, shivering as they looked at the man practicing swinging with his heavy axe. They chickened out. Only he was the one with faith. There must be a way to get out of this trap, this fate. He looked at the dean, who was gazing at him too. Although he didn't know what that meant, he realized she had figured out something but he didn't ask anything.

His friends must be coming to save him. Especially Agatha, he truly believed in them. They won't fail him, or they would end up dead too. All fear disappeared from him. He must trust his companions. He must. He glanced at his own beaten up body, his bruised limbs, and his injured arms. They were losing, but Tedros never felt so strong with his friends, his family, and his true love.

The leaders were surrounding them exchanged curious looks, whispering with one and other. He wanted to warn them their so-called king was a lie. Nevertheless, he remembered. The whole fairy tale world was in the lion's control, the leaders couldn't distinguish what was fake and what's real. Therefore, they burnt their rings. He should consider them, he thought but was quite enraged.

Lines of soldiers marched behind the stage. He was shocked. He knew who was there. His eyes fixed upon the stage. The false king came out and sniggered at his bound up prisoners. He tidied up his collar and stepped up to the stage. Surprisingly, Sophie wasn't there. Tedros stared at his old knight indignantly, anger thrummed through his veins. He swallowed down his frustration. He was meant to beat Rhian as his dean told him. He must bring hope until the last.

Rhian stood at the center of the audience and scanned through the crowd. Down from the stage, his friends quivered beside him. Then he saw his mother standing with his maids beside them, with the scims stirring around her shoulder. His eyes watered and gave a silent gaze at Guinevere. He must come over this. He sat straight and faced Rhian, who was settled down in front of him.

The fake calmly looked at them and spoke up in front of him, "For a brief moment, I couldn't locate my princess. " He rested for a bit and continued, "Then I recognized she was too occupied preparing for our wedding tomorrow. Plus, I think I should leave an option for her to reconsider, to support her friends or me, the only true leader of Camelot. Is the school demand to be destroyed? Does she expect to be alone for her entire life? At last, she picked me over her friends."

Liar, This is not correct. Tedros frowned and bit his teeth hard. He caught the leaders muttering in agreement. The dean remained silent too.

"She showed me more. She stated Tedros was once an excellent friend of hers. She admired everything of him, but she mentioned that she was willing to sacrifice everything for her lover, her real true love. To battle against the real truth we have been facing, which can just mask our sight. However, only one truth you can believe is me, I am always the KING to guide this world to peace by writing down stories to bring wealth to all of you. Now I am sure that Sophie believes in me. Although she isn't here today, I know she will silently pray for me to allow things to hold smoothly at the castle. "Smiled Rhian contemptuously.

Fake and disgusting. Tedros blinded his eyes. Blood flooded into his thin shirt and pants, but he wasn't terrified of anything. Suddenly, the pirate in charge of him smirked and looked at him unfriendly. He was dragged towards the stage violently and forced to bend his knees. His face blushed red with embarrassment. His neck was laid over a wooden block while two soldiers guarded at his back. Things happened too quickly that he couldn't react instantly. He struggled to untie himself but clearly, that was useless.

Rhian sat in front of him and spoke, " Poor good-looking boy. Look at your beaten-up body that I can't imagine you were once a prince who was cherished by every female in the town. "He chuckled with no guilt, "But I will generously give you one last opportunity. Swear you loyalty to me and I will promise you a longer life and your friends save down in the dungeons as long as you are with me, deal? " He giggled and seized Tedro's ruff.

The former prince stared at him. How can he fail before he overcame all the difficulties? To waste all he and his friend's effort? NO WAY. He can't face Lancelot and other companions who sacrificed for him in this battle. He gave his last look at the dean, it was inevitable to make this choice.

He looked up and said firmly, " I reject your request. " Rhian narrowed his eyes and shook his head, " Then death will be your fate. " He left the scene and returned to the snug sofa behind. The pirate pushed him to the ground and raised the axe above his neck.

His face beaded with sweat. His heart stopped pumping. Dean Dovey was wrong, there wasn't anyone there to protect him liked the fairy godmother at the end of his life. His eyes swell with fear but with no regret. He closed his eyelids and ready to be killed. He wasn't afraid of death, but he was infuriated and wanted vengeance. The axe slowly lifted over and aimed at him. Time liked paused. He took a long, long breath. At the last moment, just as it slashed through his neck...

A demon flew over and knocked the axe out of the pirate's hands who was completely dumbfounded. Rhian leaped to his sword but was swapped down the stage, straight into Hester's hands. Tedros looked up in delight as his friends attacked the executioner's stage. Causing panic flooded over the audience. Finally, his companions and his true love arrived to save him. In the chaotic battle, he expected and looked forward Agatha to hurry towards him, cut off his chains, and brought him to safety. He peeked to look for her, but he failed. Instead, Hort raced to reach him and untied him. Tedros glanced at him in great doubts while the weasel kicked and hit the crowd to get out.

Tedros looked around desperately to find his princess. Loneliness broke his heart as he opened a bloodied path to escape. She wasn't here all long.

He lost his patience and hoot, "Agatha!!!" The air filled with the beaten prince's hopeless cry. The message was transported by air into everyone's ears in Camelot.

Only to discover that his princess had flung him away and trapped inside a magical crystal ball. Cutting his weak heart into a thousand pieces. His plan had worked.

Leaves shivered behind the lonely prince. Air went dense. However, you couldn't even see a thing there. A person leaped out, storming into the battle. That's Rafal, the evil schoolmaster.

He grinned sharply.

This is a short chapter, but hope you don't mind because it is just telling the backgrounds of the story and just make sure you know what is happening. No great changes than before.