Chapter 9 Sophie 'His' Protection

Yet the Crystal room was gorgeous. It wasn't then. Since Sophie's makeup was ruined, she kept staring at the school master, who was still walking around leisurely. She couldn't reach into his pocket. His actions were too fast that she couldn't follow. Of course, since Sophie was a girl.

Rafal was creepy. He was looking at the clear images on the walls. She followed his sight. It was a picture of three girls, Agatha, Sophie and... A girl she had never known.

"What are you looking at? " Here came the cold voice.

Sophie was extremely mad, "What does it matter if I am searching around when I am stuck here! "The strange feeling burst out from her at once. She couldn't control her temper anymore.

"Well. It's never a problem to glance at things, but what it matters is happened to be what are you looking at. " 'Rafal' snared.

She scowled, "What do you mean?" He was strange. Sophie could not stand this anymore.

Rafal laughed. His face never looked old. "That's funny, girl. You are the one who shall answer this question. "He ignored her. He swept her hand away and passed the walls. He slowly tied up his loose shoelaces like there was no accident.

Careful Sophie followed him from the back silently. At the corner of her sight, there was an object shining brightly on his finger. She immediately zoomed in it. She was pretty interested in this: something was painted in black on it. It's mixed with gold in colour. Her heart jumped fast, that's the once destroyed black swan ring. Now perfectly fit in Rafal. Nevertheless, the Excalibur was stuck in the stone, which meant there would be no way will kill him until the king of Camelot was arranged.

He was fully immortal. He must be alive.

That's why he won't die even injured such badly. Although she had the will to destroy him, she had no power to attack or even defend.

"You are spying on me. "Said Rafal as he gazed at her sharply. "Go away now if you wanna kill me. I can't stand myself harming more girls already. "He was still holding his crystal of a very irregular shape. His sight never removed from it.

"Let us go then. Whatever what person are you communicating with, you will never succeed. "Sophie shot him back an annoyed look.

"I think you have misunderstood me. I never said a 'no' before- "

Rafal suddenly smirked. His rotten face refilled with hope again. He put the crystal away in his pocket.

Sophie was astonished. He had agreed quickly. Agatha was fascinated too. "Emm...Where shall we go now? "She hesitated. She was actually feared of being harmed anyway.

"Oh, darling. You need to help me do some missions, which most likely a low chance to cause death. "He pointed out. But after seeing Sophie's stunned look, he added, "Don't forget I will go with you. To protect you. " He giggled.

Chill spent down through Sophie's spine. Protect? Her eyes switched uncomfortably.

"I am not going to hurt any of you. "The school master grinned again. He shoved his white hair back uncomfortably. 'Rafal' looked at Sophie, who was secretly digging her head into Agatha's arms.

In fact, Raney was quite troublesome about how Rafal treat them before. He must be exaggeratingly violent and evil to make two heroes quiver like that.

Nevertheless, they must catch up with her instantly as the school master might discover the truth soon.

Sophie and Agatha unwillingly obeyed 'Rafal's request. They saw Rafal pouring droplets of distilled water into his hands. He drew her and Agatha tight in his arms. Spilling water carefully onto their bodies too.