Chapter 10 Sophie and 'Rafal' Who are you?

Although Sophie was supposed to be killing Rafal, she didn't exactly know the reason why she had even changed her idea up. She might consider because of his potential for concern. But somehow deep in her mind, there was still a pool of their memory neglected behind. Rafal's action only made the scene more clear and factual.

Never stop thinking of this. She had followed the school master foolishly. Yet she had killed him once, that idea suddenly vanished inside her plan completely. There must be another way despite from killing each other. Or else the result would come out like before, Sophie would only be an evil witch who could never find a single person to care of in the rest of her whole life.

Sophie felt the witch's ambition was brewing within her. Her desire to being successful was relit up again. She imagined the school master was on a date with her. They were chatting and sharing warmly with each other about the plans of the School for old and new. She didn't want to be only a dean, Sophie wished she could be powerful and owned more, even something impossible like reaching to Rafal's heart.

From her view, Rafal was still blustering to treat her wounds. Sophie's eyes switched, the broken pieces of memories she never wanted to recall brought her the only hope again like they had recognised their names on the first day. Yet she intended to support Agatha and all her friends, but that's different now since she could see nothing but a swarm of darkness if she sided with them.

Nevertheless, if she came with Rafal, her fate could be changed.

Rafal noticed Sophie's eagerness and hesitation. He stood up with his wobbling legs, but his sight was so firm and charming. His hoarse voice broke, "You can't stand the pain now. I am certain. As for that wound inside your thoughts and heart, which can't be easily brushed off. I am even sure that you also can't get rid of it. But for what I can feel about is you actually value it so much, but still whenever you strive and pay how much effort in it. The result is clear that you can't get what you wish for as a princess. "His fingerglow went dim as he finished to work on Sophie's cuts and bruises. Sophie swallowed, he understood her so well. If they were not evil, they could probably be fantastic partners or even more close.

She saw Rafal looking around for a while, making a recce of intruders. Agatha was comforting her by patting Sophie's shoulder. "Are you okay? You need to rest. "Sophie wept the cool tears off her pale face. A sort of bitterness rolled down her throat. Being with her best friend or sister caused her lonely heart refilled with warmth again. Sophie felt her lungs were ready to explode. The decisions were so hard to confirm.

"I considerate the faults you have made before because of your situation, Sophie. "She zoomed in on the school master, who was still waiting for her wounds to be healed. Watching the sun drown deeper until it was hidden behind the gentle mountains. He still didn't change his mind.

"The sun eventually disappeared, "'Rafal' murmured, who was facing the hills where the sun dropped. His sight never removed. Sophie turned and glanced at the fascinating sunset, like time had reversed, returning to the first time she finally trusted him and had a nice speech with each other, the time she had took a liking on him. Sophie grinned at Rafal, but not creepy and suspicious, that's real and sincere.

The school master didn't make any response to that. Despite she was smiling at him, he went speechless the whole time. He of course remembered he was Raney. But his firmness was interrupted then. She would never know what evil's love was for power or really real. She slightly looked down. Sophie was like a little sister for her and she had to help to comfort her.

Yes. They were both nevers and evil. But only remained in the level of friends and was completely different from Rafal and Sophie's relationship since they were not with the same sex.