2.

We walked back though the secret passage and headed to the kitchens for a slightly late lunch. It was now one and neither of us had eaten, to caught up on planning to stop. I held her hand tightly in mine under the cloak, a large smile on my face as I felt the thick, gorgeous ring that we agreed on for her. It was a thick titanium band with a large radiant cut emerald in the center and a small white diamond on either side.

     When Silver Fang told us that 'something' the campions loved would be taken for the second task, it wasn't to hard to figure out exactly what they were going to go after. I had figured it out first and had to clamp down on my magic, so as not to hurt anyone in the room. I had went completely stiff, alerting Hermione that something was seriously wrong with that statement and had set to trying to sooth me. I had read up on lordships and the laws surrounding them. Now, Hermione sported a betrothal ring from the house of Potter and we had already sent out an owl to her parents letting them know of the situation.

     I had drawn up a contract with the Quibbler tabloid so that I didn't have to deal with Rita Skeeter slandering my name, thus including Hermione as she was now my betrothed. The copy of that was in my folder, as I was going to request her be my press representative. I also drew up a contract for Colin Creevey for him to be another press rep, and the only one to be able to take a picture of us.

     After a light lunch and a quick bonding of Dobby and Wink to me, we went to find Luna. I pulled the map out and searched, finding her in the library. I took Mia's hand again as we walked, relishing the feel of my lord and heirship rings against hers. When we entered the library, we quickly approached Luna and sat before she could say or do anything. I produced the documents and slid them over to her, leaning back in my chair and crossing my ankles under the table. She quirked an eyebrow and picked up the papers. After a second, she looked back up at me startled.

     "Are you dead serious? My fathers paper doesn't have the credibility that the Profit does." I smiled at the quietness of her voice.

     "Completely sure that you would do 100 percent better than Skeeter and the Profit. Skeeter has the nasty habit of lying about the things they print. They do nothing other than try to tear down the object of the articles instead of actually printing the true story. I need your help on this Miss Lovegood." She sat in silence for a moment before her eyes hardened and she nodded in agreement.

     "You got yourself a deal Mr. Potter. From now on call me Luna please. It will make things easier." I smiled.

      "Then please call me Harry. This is my fiancée Hermione Granger. We already have an article for you. We've already sent details for it to your father, he should have them to you before dinner. If you need direct quotes from us, don't hesitate to ask. There will be more drama for the articles tonight at dinner, so be prepared. We have to go find Collin Creevey, your welcome to come along if you'd like." She nodded and gathered get things into her bag quickly, pulling out a muggle notepad and pall point pen.

     Another look at the map showed Colin in an unused classroom off the charms corridor, and we set off. We didn't bump into anyone in the halls between the library and our destination. Hermione knocked on the door and Colin answered with a quiet 'come in'. After entering I produced the proper paperwork and handed it over to him as Hermione went to retrieve McGonagall. I told him to read through it thoroughly while we waited for them to get back. 10 minutes later found us with McGonagall reading through the contract.

     "Mr. Potter, why are you doing this pray tell?" McGonagall asked me. I took Hermione's hand again.

    "Well, I'm smart enough to know that the Profit is full of slander and the reporters cutthroat. I have already made a contract with the Quibbler and Mr. Lovegood has assigned his lovely daughter as my press rep. I wanted to cover all my basis and Mr. Creevey is the only one in the castle that has a camera. This would also be a
Great opportunity for him to possibly make a career out of his hobby." Colin was bouncing in his seat with a large smile. McGonagall looked impressed and produced a quill, signing it and sealing the deal. The parchment glowed and duplicated 4 times before disappearing. A copy for me, Colin, Luna, and McGonagall.