4.

The next morning, there was a buzz going around the school by the time my group entered the great hall. Everyone was awaiting the morning post. Most were eager to see the news papers. I had convinced Mr. Lovegood to send out a few papers on me. They were strategically placed, through the names I chose. The free papers would only be free for the year. If they subscribed in that time, however, at the end of the year the paper would no longer be free.

     I chose 12 students and 4 staff to receive it. Of the staff, I chose McGonagall, Flitwick, Sinstra, and Sprout. They were typically spread out at the staff table. The students were more difficult to choose from, however, as I had to take into consideration that the other schools were present. Finally I had just decided that I would think of them as the equivalent of Hogwart students. In the end I chose the other 3 chapions, Justin Flitch-fletchy, Padma and Parvati Patil, Dean Thomas, Millicent Bulstrude, Blaise Zambini, Michael conner, Doreen Yves from Beautibaxtons, and Felix Beckett from Dumbstrang. Leaving 2 students of each house and in both the visiting foreign schools.

     As the owls swooped in, the noise level dropped. Students and staff alike were quiet in an attempt to read the papers dropped in front of them. Soon, there were quiet wispers and not so subtle gestures to me and Mia near the end of the table. A few people even gestured to Ron near the middle of the table; he didn't notice, to caught up in eating and listening to a frantic Ginny as she quietly read a letter from her mother.

     When finished eating, we stood and signaled to Colin and Luna. We were heading back to the module for our first round of pictures. These, along with a few we planned to take around the grounds, were to be sent to Mia's parents as they wouldn't move. The rest were to be used for later, mainly the wedding when we graduated and a few for The Quibbler.

      "Harry!" I stopped and turned, seeing Cedric Diggery walking towards us with Fleur Delacour and Viktor Krum following behind.

      "Can I help you Cedric?" I asked raising an eyebrow as the 3 older champions stopped in front of my group.

     "I just wanted to let you know that we're behind you." Both of my eyebrows arched in surprise as he gestured to the foreign champions.

     "Well this is supposed to be a tournament to promote good relations. I don't see why we can't all be friends. Your welcome to hang out with us today if you'd like. We are taking our engagement pictures, so don't be surprised if that's all we do today." They nodded and joined in the walk back to the module.

      "Fleur, you wouldn't happen to know an Apolline Delacour. Would you?" I asked and her eyes widened.

     "Oui. Mon maman. Why?" She asked quietly.

     "Ah, that makes sense. She's one of my godmothers, and I was hoping to get in contact with her soon." Her eyes, already wide, seemed to get bigger if it was possible. She reached into her book bag, pulled out a small compact mirror, and opened it.

     "Gabrielle Delacour." She said quietly. The mirror glowed a light purple for a moment before a young girls voice could be heard speaking rapid French. "Non, Gabrielle. I need to speak with Maman, please." A few moments later, she was shoving the mirror into my hand. Looking into the part where the mirror was supposed to be, I was fairly surprised to see an older version of Fleur sairing back at me.

     "Hello?" I asked. Very eloquent, Hadrian. I thought.

      "Bonjur, you look familiar. Is there something you needed?" This was Apolline Delacour.

     "Oui. My name is Hadrian Potter. My late mother and father named you one of my Godparents, and I've been piecing some things they have left behind for me together. I have a letter they left to you, but also wanted to know the people they considered family." I said quietly.

     "Hadrian.... I'll be there shortly. I'm bringing Gabrielle and my husband with me. They would both throw a fit if I didn't. We can have lunch in Hogesmead." The mirror glowed purple again as the image of Lady Delacour vanished. I handed the compact back to Fleur and smiled.

     "Well, I guess that makes you my Godsibling Fleur. We had better get some pictures done while we can then." With varying degrees of nodding, we set off to get as many things done before the Delacours arrived.

Time skip

      We were in the middle of taking a really cool set of pictures for the tournament, when the Delacours arrived on the grounds. Victor and Cedric were back to back as they stared at the camera, me and Fleur facing eachother and on one knee as we too looked into the camera. The other 3 champions having followed my example of making a deal with The Quibbler to help save face.

     Once finished, we stood and Apolline, Gabrielle, and who I could only assumed to be Marcus Delacor made their way to us. Gabrielle took off like a bullet, flying into Fleur and bowling her over. I could hear Mia giggling at the 2 girls on the ground as she tried to help them up. McGonagall stood off to the side, as she had escorted the Delacours on the grounds. She looked fairly shocked to see that the Delacours were in fact there to see me and not just Fleur. A quick explanation however, cleared it right up. Smiling as she went back to the castle to finish up lesson plans.

     Colin, Luna, Cedric, and Victor broke off from our group to go back to the module. While the rest of us headed for Hogsmead to eat lunch and get to know each other. Gabrielle was a handful, but in a good way. I honestly wished I had as much energy as she did. She was well behaved and very polite; she just couldn't be still for long. Marcus Delacor was a quiet man, more into observing before he makes conversation. Apolline was strong and quiet, but also outspoken. She was quick to engage Mia in an academic battle of words. Soon it was 3pm and time for them to leave, as we had to be back on the grounds. Goodbyes took a while as we had to pry a crying Gabrielle off of me and Fleur with promises to see her soon.

******Time skip to next morning******

     I woke to feather light kisses on my face. My cheeks, forehead, nose and lips. Cracking open my eyes, I meet beautiful brown orbs. Hermione was leaning over the side of my bed, a light smile playing across her lips. Brown eyes shining in the morning light streaming in through the charmed windows of my room.

      "Morning Harry! Training starts in an hour, so get up!" Her eyes lit up when she saw I was awake.

      "Morning, love. Which type do I have first?" I watched as a blush creeped up to her cheeks. I sat up, my hair falling in my eyes.

       "It's going to be charms this morning, and then battle training this afternoon. I sadly have to go to class in about half an hour, so I won't be able to help with anything." I nodded and got up to get ready as she left. Heading to the kitchen to eat.

Word count: 1263