Friends with benefits

"Harry, I really don't see why you can't just go find a random bloke." Harry sighed as he grabbed his bag and exited the class room with his best mate. "Because, Niall, I want to stay with one guy this time." Niall cocked a brow, "but you don't want to get into a relationship?" Harry nodded. "Harry, you're making no sense here."

Harry rubbed his face in frustration. "I know! But I don't want some random block. I want one guy to stay for as long as they pleas."

"So, friends with benefits?"

"Exactly!"

"Where are you going to find one of those? Last I checked two of our other friends were gay and I don't think they would want to sleep with you."

"You don't know that." Harry snapped.

Niall rolled his eyes. "Why not ask Liam? You've a crush on the guy since you met." Harry blushed. It was true, Harry was attracted to Liam on sight, but he didn't want to ruin the friendship they built.

"I thought you said no one in our friend group would want to sleep with me." Niall chuckled and playfully punched Harry's arm. "I was kidding you wanker. Just ask Liam. What's the worse that can happen?"

"He doesn't want to be my friend anymore and he never talks to me again?" Harry's heart sank when he thought of that.

"Calm down, you look like a ghost." They walked out of school and met up with the rest of the boys who were waiting in the parking lot. "Finally, we thought you guys got detention or something."

"Sorry Zayn but not all of us smoke weed in the loo and get caught." The rest of the boys chuckled as Zayn flipped Niall off. An arm was thrown over Harry and when he looked it was Liam, "so, what did take you lads so long?"

Harry was blushing, he always did when Liam touched him, but this time he was so close that Harry couldn't really form words. "We were just talking." Niall saved him.

They all left it at that and stayed talking for a bet longer until they all had to go home and do homework.

Harry was hard at work in a math problem when he heard a knock. It wasn't his bedroom door, no, it sounded more like someone knocking on glass. When Harry looked at his window he almost fell out of his chair.

Harry huffed and went to open it. "Liam, not funny, what are you doing here? It's like 10 at night. Not to mention you could have knocked at the front door like a normal person." Liam shrugged as he climbed into Harry's room.

"Thought I would try something new." Harry shook his head and closed the window. "What are you doing here? I have homework due tomorrow." Liam glanced over at Harry's full desk and smiled nervously. "I was wondering if you can help me in math?" Harry sighed, "you're so lucky I was doing it before you came in."

Liam sat on the bed and took off his bag. He got out his supplies and Harry joined him.

While Harry was explaining a problem Liam had leaned in so close that Harry could smell his cologne. Harry inhaled and exhaled very slowly. "You okay Haz?" Harry hummed, feeling a bet high after getting a good whiff of just how good the brown eyed lad smelled.

"Um, yeah, sorry. Let's continue yeah?"

++++

"Niall, he smells so good." Niall rolled his eyes, but couldn't contain the smile. "You didn't do anything? Really? You could have asked him right there!" Niall shoved Harry, making him bump into someone. "Sorry. Niall, I'm not going to be like 'oh, by the way, I need someone to fuck and I've had this huge crush on you since forever ago. Would you like to be friends with benefits?'"