Polaroid (part 2)

Harry babbled on about Liam to Louis when he came over. "Louis, I have never been so turned on in my life!" Louis chuckled. "I still can't believe you've stayed with him for this long."

"And I plan on holding on for as long as I can!"

"Woah, back up, when does Harry Styles ever stick to one person?" Harry playfully punched the small man in the arm. "When that person makes my harder then a rock in less then a second. And he didn't even let me cum!" Louis was now shocked. "You said that was three day's ago. Did you fuck yourself or something?"

Harry shook his head. Louis playfully check his temperature. "You feeling okay? Last I check you never let anyone tell you when you can't cum." Harry slapped his hands away and they chuckled.

"I know, but Liam is just so, ugh! Just thinking about him makes my skin crawl in the most amazing away!" Louis couldn't believe it. His best friend finally found someone. "You know, it's about time you stuck to one person."

Harry tackled Louis and they wrestled on his bedroom floor.

++++

"Has he still cum?" Zayn asked as he sipped on his smoothie. "I don't know. It doesn't seem like it. Every time I see him he's practically humping me and begging for me to finally let him cum." Liam chuckled.

Zayn cocked a brow. "It's been three day's, the poor lad is bound to explode." Liam shrugged and sipped his coffee. "We'll see. He's coming over later today and I plan on having him act like a dog again." Liam smirked darkly as he remembered how Harry looked on all fours, just for him.

"You are one kinky piece of shit."

"You should see the way Harry looks when he lets me do what I pleas. Oh, I'm not sure if he's going to be into it, but if I ever asked do you mind coming over and help me fuck him?" Zayn almost chocked on his smoothie.

"Shit Liam, yeah, I guess, but only if he's okay with it!"

"Zayn, I'm not going to do something that he doesn't like, calm down."

++++

"Stop it, you're bouncing." Harry couldn't help it. He wanted to cum for Liam so bad. He just wanted to be good. "Sorry Gem, but I can't help it." They pulled up in front of Liam's house and before Harry could get out Gemma re-locked the doors.

"Look, Hazza, I trust you and Liam, but if he does something you don't like call me and I'll be here faster then you can blink." Harry smiled and kissed his sister on the cheek. "Promise. I'll text you if I'm staying over or not." Gemma nodded and Harry got out of the car.

Harry tilted on the balled of his feet to his toes when he rang the doorbell. When Liam opened the door in nothing but his pants and Harry's favorite leash and caller in hand Harry couldn't help but smile and bite his lip.

"Hey baby." Harry wrapped his arms around Liam's shoulders and gave him a kiss. "Hey love. Get naked and wait on the couch okay?" Harry nodded and went to where Liam told him.

Liam came back a few minutes later with a glass of water, still holding the leash and caller. "Do you want to put it on or should I?"

"You." Liam smiled and placed the water on the coffee table. That's when Harry noticed the knee pads and gloves were there too. Harry looked into Liam's eyes when he felt the caller be placed around his neck.

"Such a good boy." Harry melted under the praise and reached for the knee pads and gloves, but Liam stopped him. "I'll put them on love." Liam put what Harry needed on, kissing any skin that came close to his lips. Before Liam got up he gave Harry's already hard co.ck a kiss.