𝒪𝒷𝑒𝓎 𝓂𝑒! Pt.1

𝒜𝓁𝓅𝒽𝒶 𝓉𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓈 + 3x09

[ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛᴇɴᴇᴅ ]

Ethan sighed, walking down the know empty halls of beacon high school, of course they weren't real high school students, they were here for something else, but Ethan had a soft spot for Danny, he kinda liked him he guessed, but what his other twin, Aiden said, sent chills down his spine.

Stop talking to Danny, or I'll rip his flesh off his face, with my teeth.

The words made the gentle twin wince, he didn't want Danny to get hurt. But, him being him, right after Aiden told him not to, Ethan couldn't help walking and talking to Danny, while going to class.

Currently, he was walking the empty hallways, he didn't want to go to these classes, he had history right know, but he really didn't want to go their, he was deciding what to do when he was suddenly pulled into a empty classroom, unexpectedly.

He turned around, ready to fight whoever the hell pushed him in their, when he saw his identical self, Aiden.

"What, Aiden?" He huffed out annoyed, glaring daggers at his slightly taller twin.

"You ignored me," Aiden returned the glare. "You went directly to your little boyfriend." He said in a threatening voice.

"He's not my boyfriend Aiden, and I don't follow you, your not my leader, your my Twin!" He shot back.

"We're here to Eliminate a threat, not pass notes and hold hands." He repeated earlier. "You will OBEY, me." He growled out, staring at his twins deep, brown eyes.

"No! Danny isn't a threat! I'm not just going to ignore him Aiden!" His twin growled back at him.

Aiden growled low, his eyes starting to turn a deep red, sharp, dangerous, pointing fangs started forming.

Ethans eyes flashed a blue, he growled at his taller twin, he felt his teeth becoming the same replica of a wolf.

"Obey me, Ethan!" He said suddenly, with a loud snarl, his claws forming, as he began walking towards his twin.

"No..!". Ethan winced slightly at the sudden, loud outburst and growl of his twin, he always knew aiden's temper got the best of Him, he snarled back, but he couldn't as loudly.

Aiden didn't seem happy with That answer, as next growl as more a roar, it made Ethan jump in surprise, his back collided with the wall, as the alpha twins hand appeared next to the other's face on the wall, his claws tapping the surface.

"Obey me.." Aiden growled low in his throat, opening his mouth showing his two sharp canines, staring deep into his twins bright blue eyes.

Ethan swallowed, the growling was hurting his ears and his throat began to hurt badly, he couldn't keep up the loud growl or even close to what Aiden was even doing.

He backed down, his eyes returning to their normal brown, his werewolf teeth fading back into normal, his claws going back into his hands as he lowered his head and clenched his eyes tightly.

"That's what I thought," The snarl was at his ear, as he saw Aiden step back, when he looked up, his twin's face was back to normal.

"Know, stop talking to Danny, Or I'll kill him myself" He threatened Ethan.

The shorter twin gasped, a look of horror across of face.

"Don't you hurt him Aiden. He's not a threat." Ethan said.

"Or what? My shorter, weak,alpha twin gonna hurt me?" He pouted sarcastically, using his hand movement for quotes when he said alpha.

Ethan glanced back again, his back still against the wall.

"Exactly, so shut up, and listen to me, Or I'll hurt you" His eyes flashed a red, as he pushed the classroom door open and Ethan heard his footsteps down the hall.

A shaky breath escaped his mouth,as he swallowed hard, walking out the empty classroom, hoping Danny would be okay.
【︎✦︎∘︎․︎━︎┛︎↴︎'︎‵︎⌢︎✰︎☆︎✗︎✧︎】︎