𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓎 𝓂𝑒! Pt.2

KᏆNᎠᎪ ᏞᏆKᎬ ᎪN   ( ✨ ᎪᏌ ✨ )
[ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɢʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜʀᴛғᴜʟ ᴡᴏʀᴅs 💔 ]

☆→
After his twin's footsteps disappeared, Ethan hurried out the empty classroom, luckily that's when the bell ran, he would just make up a lie in science that he had to go to the office or something.

Why am I such a submissive idiot when it comes to Aiden. He thought, bringing a glare to his face, as he walked to his locker to get this stupid science notebook.

He groaned, shutting it and walking to his class, he reached the door, some students turned their eyes to look at him for a moment, before turning back their heads and continuing their own gossiping.

His eyes darted around, when his mood instantly grew more friendly when he saw Danny, a few rows back.

Hm, maybe science won't be that hard. He thought, but then he remembered Aiden.

You know what? Screw him, I'm not afraid of him! Ethan had a huge wave of confidence wash over him, he walked over to the seat next to Danny and plopped down.

"Hey, Danny." He nudged the teens shoulder.

The teen glanced.

"Oh, hey Ethan." Danny replied, he was seriously curious about the two twins, but Ethan caught his eye, always.

Sadly, when they began a normal conversation, the teacher walked in.

Ugh, really? He groaned, getting a small laugh from the teen next to him.

During this class, while the twin was forced to take notes, he just started going deep into his mind, with deep questions.

I have real feelings for him right? Just because Deucalion ordered for me to get close to Danny, same with Aiden, expect we both have to earn Scott's trust..he thought, while writing down these notes, god this class was boring.

At least another 20 minutes passed, before the bell rang and everyone started gathering his things.

"Hey, wanna walk with me to my next class?" Danny suddenly asked.

"Sure." The twin replied, grabbing his stupid notebook. "Let me just stop by my locker to put this away. Isn't next period kinda like free?" He asked, as they both were walking out.

"Yep, but my teacher an ass." He huffed, Ethan chuckled.

They made it to his locker, they weren't their for long, he tossed his notebook into his locker and shut it, as they continued their walk, taking the whole way.

The pair walked through these large double doors, but this hallway was kinda dark, with the sunlight slipping through the windows.

Ethan sensed someone, he stopped, putting his arm out to stop the teen.

"What?" Danny asked.

"Ethan." His almost identical voice called, Ethan mentally groaned, and rolled his eyes, turning around.

Of course, Aiden, the twin leaned off the wall, Kinda sketchy, in the dark corner.

Danny had a confused look on his face.

"Hey, Danny. I'll catch up with you later okay?" Ethan said, keeping his eyes locked with his twin.

"Oh okay, cya later." Danny called, as he jogged down the hallway and turned the corner.