𝒪𝒷𝑒𝓎 𝓂𝑒! 𝒫𝓉.6

[ 💫 sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs 🤫 ]

★→
Ethan stirred awake, awakened by the morning sunlight pouring into the room.

A warm body moved against him, a tired, muffled groan into his shoulder, as the arm around the werewolf's waist tightened.

"Stiles." He yawned, blinking a few times. Raising his hand to wipe away the sleep in his eyes.

"Stiles, we-we need to get up." He mumbled.

"Let's skip." The human mumbled, draping a leg over the shorter males hip, holding him a embrace.

"I..can't." Ethan sighed softly, he was so comfortable, he let his head fall into the pillow. "Stiles..we must go. I have to." He said tiredly.

"Mmm." The human hummed, as he raised his head, placing kisses on the twins neck, then his ear.

"Stiles." He whined, letting out a giggle.

"Hey, why did you do that last night?" The twin suddenly asked.

Stiles stopped his movements.

"What do you mean? We fell asleep." He asked, confused.

"No..you started calling me puppy, and then kitten, and then you pinned me against the bed, and your ʟɪᴍʙᴀʟ ring around your eye turned pink, and when I stuttered for you to stop, you said, "call me void, kitten."

The humans eyes widened, he let go the werewolf, as he rolled out of bed, stumbling to stand up.

"What's wrong?" Another yawn left the twin, he rolled Over, sitting up, watching as stiles started pacing slightly, he rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"You said, I said void, correct?" Stiles asked him.

"Mmm.." The twin said, confused.

"Oh no, this is bad..I thought he was gone.." Stiles ran a hand through his bed hair.

"Who-" Ethan's eyed suddenly widened, remembering the fox. And the chaos. His Brain apparently wasn't working when he woke up. "Oh my god."

Stiles looked at him worried, and Ethan shared the same expression.

"What if..what if it was just one time?!". Ethan said, trying to figure it out. "Like, maybe he just gets back into your mind at different times?". The twin tilted his head.

Stiles stared at him, he looked like a confused puppy. The human smiled, he couldn't help leaning over and placing a kiss on the twins cheek. Causing the werewolf to be flustered.

"Let's just, keep it between us okay?" Stiles muttered. "No telling Isaac, Derek, Aiden." He glared at the last word. "Don't tell anyone, okay?" He Reassured.

The twin nodded. Stretching his arms out.

"Do you feel fine though? Any weird things, any dreams? Hallucinating??" He asked, worried.

"I've felt fine, actually. I felt safer with someone besides me. I was alone, until the pack found out" he glanced.

"Hey, you'll be okay." Ethan squeak out, softly grabbing the humans arm. "I'm here for you," he smiled.

"Thanks, Ethan." The twin was caught off guard when stiles leaned forward and hugged him. He stood still for a second before wrapping his Arms around him.

"So..I'm guessing we should get ready?" Stiles suggests with a eye roll, leaning off the twin. "Isaac's probably w o l f y I n g out right know. He cares a LOT about you." He snickered.

"I'm glad, I wanna stay as far as Aiden as possible."

"I agree, your twin is a douche." Ethan laughed out loud at that, falling into his back on the bed. "Oh god-" he chuckled.