𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓎 𝓂𝑒! Pt.3

[ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ 🥴 ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀᴅ 😰 ]

☆→
After that incident, the Twins didn't talk or even make eye contact for at-least, a week or two. Ethan was just, so shocked and hurt at aiden's words. Their relationship was ruined. It was awkward when they would accidentally make eye contact, or push each other while in the hallway.

Currently, the former twin was leaning against the locker, well Danny's while the teen got his materials from his next class.

"Their's a rave party tonight, you coming?" Danny's voice got Ethan out his thoughts.

"Rave party?" He asked, turning his head.

"Yea, it's all neon, and you can either get your face painted, OR your body." He winked at the last word, that send a quiet laugh in Ethan's direction. "But, it's fun, you should come." Danny said with a smile, nudging ethan's arm.

"Sounds fun, who's coming?". Ethan replied, curiously.

"I think..Lydia, Aiden, Isaac, stiles, Allison, and maybe Scott or Derek, not positive." Danny said.

Ethan's face fell at the word, "Aiden," but he shook it off.

"Hm, yea I'll go. Never really been to a rave party, it sounds awesome." He said. "But, were is it at?"

"Derek's loft, wait-why did I say I think he's coming, it's literally his loft." Danny sighed, putting his hand on his face in disappointment.

Ethan laughed, shoving Danny playfully.

"Don't be hard on yourself, Danny." He chuckled.

I'll just try to ignore Aiden, he thought, glancing over at his twin, who was flirting with Lydia at the longer end of the hallway.

The strawberry blonde rolled her eyes at the twin, Ethan moved his head back to Danny quickly when Aiden's eyes looked at him

Dammit. Ethan thought, why did he look away so shyly.

Aiden glared at his twin for just a Moment, before turning his attention back to Lydia.

The rest of the day, Ethan was kinda hyped for this party. All he had to do was ignore Aiden, shouldn't be that hard, Danny would keep him company.

Danny filled him in on the party, and it only made Ethan more exited.

School seemed to go by faster then he thought, and the next thing he knew, he was walking into this huge place, with flashing lights, beating music, the disco lights all different colors, and neon people everywhere, it actually was cool.

He over-looked the party. He spotted Aiden. Making a note in his head to stay away. Then their was, Stiles-Lydia, Isaac, Scott, Allison, and of course, Derek.

Alright, time to do this. He thought.

Danny suddenly came from nowhere, and started dragging him.