𝒪𝒷𝑒𝓎 𝓂𝑒! Pt. 7

[  sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ + sʏᴍᴘᴀᴛʜʏ, + ᴀ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ.. ✨💙]
☆→

I still love him.

Those words that left ethan's mouth, begging stiles to not lash out, really hit Aiden in his heart, he's been such a aggressive jerk to him, and Ethan still,loved him?

Aiden truly didn't know why he acted like that, even though he did told his twin he didn't love him and hate him out of anger.

He was wrong, he loved Ethan with all his cold heart, his twin was his first priority ( 💙 ) . He just, had anger issues, bad ones at that, and this time he went to far, it has been a month and the two haven't talked, without having growling and fear involved.

Aiden knew he had to apologize, he didn't want to keep this up, the twins had a strong bond, he wanted to protect him and hug him so badly, it was like a urge, he had mad jealously when stiles, or Isaac were always hugging him, and teasing him.

Made his inner wolf want to escape. But that never happened. The main source appeared from Danny, he felt like Ethan started paying more of his time to the human, he was very Jealous when Ethan would spend the whole day with the human, and not him.

Aiden was to Intimidating to walk up to, he was labeled the "aggressive, mean, hot headed twin" and Ethan was the "gentler, kind, sweet twin" it's always been like that, Aiden only had a soft spot in his soul for his brother, and his brother ONLY.

He didn't care what Deucalion had to say. He wasn't going to kill danny, he wanted his twin to be happy.

All these thoughts clouded his mind, making him overthinking everything.

That's when the sound of muffled sobs entered his super-sensed hearing.

He opened his eyes, leaning off the locker, standing straight as he looked down both hallways.

He followed the source of the sound, the more he got closer, the more it sounded to familiar.

The alpha werewolf twin turned the corner, he stopped, seeing his twins familiar figure slouched on the floor.

Aiden immediately felt bad, his protective instincts lunged in. He walked over to his twin.

"Hey..what's wrong?" He asked softly, making a move to sit next to his stressed twin.

Ethan raised his head, instantly fearing his brother, he tried making himself smaller.

"D-don't hurt m-me," he said through sobbed whimpers, Aiden noticed tears running down his twins face.

"No no no..Shh, I won't hurt you. Don't be scared-" he tried to reassure his twin, he turned, lowering himself, as he sat next to his scared sibling.

He figured out he would have to hold his sibling, he had to show that he cared, and he wasn't going to hurt him, or fake his comfort.

The alpha twin reached over, softly wrapping his arms around his sibling, hearing a surprised noise in return, he held him comfortably, letting his twin suddenly curl into him.

Ethan on the other hand was shocked, but right know, he was just glad Aiden was showing sympathy for him, he just wanted comfort.

"What's wrong, little twin.." he muttered into his twins dark brown hair, pressing a soft kiss to it.

"J..just stressed..about everything." Ethan replied between sobs, his body shaking slightly. "Especially you" Ethan whimpered at that word.

Aiden closed his eyes, guilty. Holding his twin tighter.

"W-why would you h..hurt me-and s-say you don't love me..and hate me?" The werewolf omega twin said through more tears as he repeated those harsh memories from the fight. "I thought..twins were supposed to help each other..stay together forever..not call the other one a gay disappointment"

The twin sobbed again, fresh tears flowing from his eyes, clinging onto his sibling's arms.

"I'm sorry..I'm so sorry.." Aiden admitted, feeling sadness exploded in his heart, he felt water threatening to over - flow in his eyes. "I love you so much, I never hated you, your not a disappointment, your the best thing that happened in my life, I was just angry, I never met for it to affect you so badly, your my twin, I would never hate you." The twin said sadly, hugging his twin. A lone tear slipped from his eye, he muffled into his twins hair.

"I love you, Ethan." He said quietly, with another quiet sob. "I love you so much, I'll never stop loving you.."  another tear slipped down his cheek, sniffling into his twins neck. "I'll never leave your side, I'll protect you with all my life-." He smiled.

Ethan didn't know what he felt that Moment, he just felt happiness, and sadness, and relief. His twin admitted, he actually admitted, his twin loved him. He never hated him, it was just his anger..

"I love you, Aiden." He closed his eyes, whispering the word, leaning back in his twins arms. "I forgive you." He added, his tears stained is cheeks, taking soft breaths. "I never stopped loving you, either." he ended with that. Smiling softly.

( I was crying 😭 while writing, I'm so glad they reunited. I just wanted them, it hurt me writing the other chapters, I enjoyed writing them, I'm writing one more chapter, then I'm done I believe, 🤗💎 )