11. an assassins night out!

AN  ASSASSINS  NIGHT  OUT  !

AN ASSASSINS NIGHT OUT !

( what if we are what we are because of our history

( what if we are what we are because of our history. And what if all we will become is our cruel future. Our fated demise, printed in the blood and your stars. )

DEAR... MARAUDERS?,

    Remus: I appreciate you not thinking any differently of me. In truth, I wouldn't blame you if you did. I feel I am constantly changing, better or worse, and I suppose that if I am, everyone else must be too. We're just a product of our enviroment, mixed with emotions and flesh, and I think that is beautiful. To be partly made up of our lifes experiences. We hold the bad as we hold the good, and I can only hope that with it I can, someday, create something worthy. I'd really like that.

   Both me and Regulus are safe! We'll see about the freedom, I've never had much of it so I'm not sure how I'll cope.

   James: Regulus and I will, still, be attending your party for you're right, an assassin does need a break. As long as you smother the place in protection spells, we should be good. If not.... eh, let's not dwell on the negatives.

   Sirius: I don't know what me and Regulus are. I don't think I ever have. Whatever we hold between us isn't ordinary, but nor is it anything different to the rest of the 'love stories' out there. I was able to decipher your words, and I must say — impressive F! It's incredible, I want to frame it on my wall. Who knew such a renagade could write to perfection!

   Peter: I, personally, trust divination alot — i've been surrounded by seers, banshees, fortune tellers, etc my whole life. I even encountered a gorgon once. But you can wing the subject without studying. Research the basic techniques, always predict something will happen with your given results and, mostly, link it to what you see infront of you. It's faint and dilute: the colours foresee lightness. Dark with obsidian: you're a bad omen.

   You and Mary are well-suited, you're both sarcastic and head-strong which gives for an intense relationship. Fuck whoever says opposites attract, you attract whoever you want.