17. may tenth: fire!

MAY  TENTH:  FIRE! !

MAY TENTH: FIRE! !

MAY  TENTH:  FIRE! !

( YOU'RE REAL )

+ since i've rated this book MATURE ( for gore ) there will likely be an increase in sexual content. this is your warning now :) !

HIS LEFT HAND CAME
to meet hers, and with that single touch, something flooded between them. They were trying to get work done regarding Praesidium, and yet there they sat, not doing much of the sort. "Regulus." she panted into the atmosphere, feeling her limbs loosen and the stress of the coming days slip away.

He pressed his mouth against her neck, just below her evident jawline, "Yes, Circe?" he said in a muffled manner, bringing his lips further down her body until he was met with her chest, heaving up and down in pace with his own.

"I need to finish this—" she began before he'd spreaded her legs apart, revealing the outline of further depths. Her lace stockings ran up her thighs until they brought him to her panties, sheer and flimsy. "—You're insatiable."

"And you're incredible." he smirked, running his hand up this route, knowing what lay further. "Tell me to stop and I will."

"Don't ever." she ordered, throwing her head back against the sofa. Flushed cheeks, swollen lips, mascara cascading down her eyes.

It was barely mid-morning, but that didn't seem to change anything. Existence had been a game of blood and deviancy so far, and the pair were trying to make up for lost time. They'd spent months in a fragile state, dancing around each other, unsure on where their hearts remained, and now that it was all out in the open, they were free to do as they wished.

Circe'd slept with many of a few people, but had used her body, or the promise of it, for decades. She saw her beauty, her desiring demeanour as a currency to purloin what she so deserved. However, it was all different with Regulus.

He didn't see her as a piece of property to be bought and paraded. An object to be used as his own gain. Some evenings, he would spend hours merely tracing his finger across her flesh, sparking moans and breathless pants out of her. Settling with her highs, only.