Day 2: Party Creeps

When we got to club, I realized two things

One, Mia could seriously give people pressure for no damn reason! She made me get ready in thirty minutes for a queue that was practically non-existent.

And two, Mia was practically an alcoholic. As soon as we entered the crowded room full of drunk and sweaty people, Mia dragged me to the bar and ordered two tequila shots for the both of us.

And then she ordered another and another and another. To be honest I think she had ordered more than ten shots for herself.

That brings me to another realization. Mia was a light weight who seriously couldn't handle her alcohol well.

After her third shot she was already over the moon. I knew I should have stopped her since it takes like 2 barrels of alcohol to make a creature like me drunk but she looked like she was enjoying herself and I didn't want to spoil her fun.

Best friend ever, am I right.

I in the other hand had stopped at four shots even though I could handle my alcohol better than a lot of humans - specifically her, due to the fact that I am a completely different species than them I knew somebody had to take care of her and get her home safely.

"Let's go dance!!" She practically screamed in my ear as she dragged me away to the dance floor.

"Sure" I muttered sarcastically under my breath.

"We got to the dance floor and she practically grinded on me as she danced.

I eventually gave in and we danced together.

It was fun until she told me that she was going to the bathroom.

I thought nothing of it and allowed her to go whiles I danced.

After some minutes I realized that Mia had taken too long plus she was drunk and alone.

I started pushing my way through the crowd to get to the washroom.

I went in there and what I saw made me see red.

Mia was being pinned to the wall by some ugly ass dude with tears in her eyes she kept on struggling as the man trailed kisses on her neck.

I quickly ran towards him and pulled him away from her.

I grabbed him by him by the shoulders turned him around and kneed him in the guts whiles he was groaning in pain I punched him in the face and struck a nerve that made him pass out.

All this happened in a course of three minutes due to my in human speed.

I knew that when he woke up he would be in serious pain because of the unnatural force I used on him.

Turning to Mia, I saw her shaking seriously on the floor.

I guess to this experience must have sobered her up.

I moved to her quickly and picked her up from the ground. She turned to me and hugged me tightly whiles crying on my shoulder.

I had no idea what I was supposed to do since I didn't really have much experience with crying people.

Awkwardly patting her back,I saw that the years were going down a bit.

Even though I didn't particularly care for Mia, I wouldn't this wish this experience on her or anybody.

This experience brought back memories I intended to keep buried forever.

"It's okay, you're safe now" I muttered into her ear.

"I-I don't even know w-what  happened, I-I w-was j-just washing my hands w-when he c-came u-up to me" she sobbed.

"Shh it's okay,he can't do anything to you anymore"

"I j-just want to go home"

"Ok, let's go then"

My heart broke a little seeing her in this state.
I just hoped a good night's rest will do her good.

"Who knows what would have happened if you didn't come!"

"It's okay, don't think about "

"Thank you"

"It's alright just sleep"

And she did. I had obviously used a bit of magic to make her sleep.

Carrying her was a bit of a problem since she was heavy but nothing I couldn't handle.

We got outside and I immediately started looking for her car.

Spotting it, I put her in the backseat so I could drive while she slept.

I quickly drove to her house and made a beeline to her room. I put some Tylenol and water next to her bed and put her car keys next to it.

I teleported myself out of her room and into my living room.

Upon reaching there, I was met with yet another surprise.

"Blake?"