Day 3:Blake

Blake Lechter might just be one of the biggest creeps on the planet if he wanted to

Because of this he was among one of the top ten spies to the council of elders in Taberah.

They were under an organization called Pridian. It was an organization made up of only fifty of Taberah's top and highly trained spies. They were basically the best of the best.

He was fast, stealthy, fierce and above all handsome.

Standing at a whooping 6'1 he was much taller than my 5'6 frame which is a very short height for a female supernatural in our world especially in my species.

He had grey hair and striking deep blue eyes. His nose was slightly crooked but he had nice semi-full pink lips to compliment it. He was also slightly pale compared to other werewolves.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him as I walked to the kitchen to grab some water.

"I'm on a mission and I just decided to drop by and see you, though I can tell you've had a lot of fun" He said with a huge grin on his face as he followed me in the kitchen.

"Do you want anything? I've got tea, coffee, beer, water and whiskey" I asked knowing that he would obviously go for beer.

"Though I don't even know why you would have whiskey in your kitchen I'll just take water please" My eyes went wide as I gaped at him. I knew I probably looked like a shocked koala.

"Since when did you asking for water instead of beer!" He sighed at that.

"I know,I know but this mission that I'm on is very important and I don't want any distractions and beer might distract me".

"How important is this mission?" I asked genuinely curious as I handed him his glass of water.

"There are five of us here on human world right now"

"What!" I almost dropped my cup as I heard what he just said.

The council would usually send two or three spies at most if there was any serious emergency. But 5 Pridian spies is outrageous! That means this mission is very very serious.

"5 of you guys? That's crazy!" I voiced out my thoughts.

"That's right, currently Rashid and Annika are in Melbourne checking out the place".

I knew them.
Rashid was a half-kajori vampire who was also a human of Indian descent. He was 6'0 tall and had black curly hair and brown eyes.
He was the calm and reasonable one in their relationship.

Annika was a werewolf with fiery red hair with an equally fiery temper. She had green eyes and some cute freckles splattered all over her face.

My house was somehow a guest house of sorts for the very few spies that I knew and trusted so I wasn't spies so I wasn't scared of them ratting me out or anything. They understood me. But I was still very cautious around them because you'll never know when you'll be betrayed.