Chapter 10: Apology Accepted

A/N: It's my birthday today :) So as a lil something I've got two chapters for y'all, and they're both early

Now, On with the story

A troupe are dancing main attraction. It's self-choreographed by the dancers, but won't be competing on Dancemania. Instead, it's to solidify the relations between all of the dancers, especially with Summer rejoining and Richelle leaving.

Ozzy:

This is the first group dance on a troupe I've done without Richelle. It's weird not having her around. I miss having her around, but I know she's gone on to do better things. And a troupe are still a family, even if someone's moved out to be independent.

Kingston:

Lily and I's relationship has been going great. We have a few minor disagreements here and there, but it's all out of love. I like a good argument, especially if I know that there won't be any consequences. I know Lily enjoys them too. I think we're the new Jiley of a troupe.

Lily:

I don't know who Jiley is, but apparently they're legendary dancers from when TNS first gained popularity. Anyways, I really do enjoy Kingston and I's relationship. I just hope my mom won't find out. After hearing about Dancemania, she insisted she come watch rehearsals today. I couldn't stop her, so she's just in the office talking to Nick right now.

Amy:

A troupe has never felt more like a family. I've made up with piper, and everyone's so close with one another. This is so much better than my experience at Acronation. I just don't get why Ms Angela's back here. But we can't stop Lily from bringing her mom, I guess.

Summer:

Being back on a troupe is a little strange, but I love dancing with them and I really missed that before. I hope I haven't offended b troupe by leaving them. I just want to do what's best for a troupe. I can't afford any mistakes like from my audition anymore.

Henry:

With Summer back on a troupe, I thought things would've been weird between us. But it's actually alright. We're back to being friends. I guess we were right in the fact that the relationship wasn't for us.

Heathcliff:

I'm going to Dancemania. After all those years of working hard on j troupe and b troupe, this is going to be my big opportunity. I can't wait to perform for everyone on tv.

Kenzie:

Without Richelle here, I don't have as much competition. Amy's not as competitive as her or Jacquie, so it's a bit strange. But at least now I get to fight for dance captain.

Finn:

We're going to Dancemania! And pipes finally agreed to the date I've been wanting for months. This is definitely the peak of my dance career. I have the girl I love, and I get to perform on national tv. I'm not sure why Ms Angela's here though. I haven't talked to her since Lily and I were friends as children. We eventually stopped talking, but she's back on the team now and it's a building friendship. I know Ms Angela caused pipes a lot of trouble previously. I'll need to support her if Ms Angela causes any problems again.

Piper:

Finn asked me out on a date, and to be his girlfriend, and I agreed. I can't believe this has gone so well. Our partnering and chemistry is even more amazing in our dancing now. I really hope we get to duet more this season. Ms Angela's here though. And I don't really want to see or talk to her ever since what happened at regionals with my Aerial. But Finn's here, and he's always given me the confidence to dance my best.