My baby

In which
Finn finally got the balls to make Y/N his.......

~~~🌧️~~~🌧️~~~🌧️~~~🌧️~~~~

"Well your MY baby now"

~~~🌧️~~~🌧️~~~🌧️~~~🌧️~~~~

He looked at her, with pure love as she helped Mrs. Wolfhard cook. You see Y/N and Finn were best friends since they were in diapers. Even with Finn's sudden rise fame, they still managed to stay close. Finn started to like Y/N when they were 13. And his feelings for the girl grew by the second. Finn had confessed to Nick and Quincy about his love for her a year ago. And it was no secret that Finn was in love with her. Y/N had only recently figured out her feelings towards Finn. She hasn't told a single soul. And she's waiting for this silly crush to go away. I mean who could like her? Why would they like her? She puts herself down, but oh she's beautiful. Every one can see it. Finn had decided that tonight was the night that he was going to make Y/N his girlfriend. He's waiting for the perfect moment away from everyone. As soon as the young girl finished helping cook the food he immediately said they should go to the skate park. She was confused on why. Why now? Anyway, the pair left to the skate park and Y/N started doing tricks. Finn watched her in awe. How angelic she looked. The way she smiled every time she got a trick right. She was everything he needed. And he was everything she needed.

He knew he had to do it now or he'll lose her.

"Y/N!"

"Yes Finn"

"I need to tell you something"

Her heart rate quickend at his words. 'What does he wanna talk about?' she thought to herself. Her nerves and anxiety getting the best of her. Finn must have noticed her tense up at the words he spoke seconds ago

"Hey, hey it's nothing bad- or maybe it is"

She didn't calm down at his words but she tried

"Spit it out Finn"

She said sounding alot more annoyed than she wanted to sound. Finn felt him getting hotter and hotter. Feeling anxiety creep up. Y/N held his hand and helped him calm down before he spoke.

"Ifuckingloveyouandiwantyoutobemygirlfriend"

"Finn breathe. I can't understand you"

"I like you- no fuck that I LOVE YOU!"

She was taken back by his words. Nothing came out. She was happy, yet shocked that he THE FINN WOLFHARD liked a girl like her. Not Millie, not Sadie, not some blonde. No, he loves her. And only her.

"I'm sorry, I mess-"

Finn expected to be slapped or for her to walk away but a soft pair of lips collided with his. The pair kissed for awhile savoring eachother's smell, taste, just savoring eachother's everything. Finn was the first one to pull away breathing out a small 'Woah'. He looked up at her saying

"Your MY baby now"

Finn breathed out. Y/N looked up at him smiling..

And that's how the best friends become lovers..

~~~🌧️~~~🌧️~~~🌧️~~~🌧️~~~~