break up

In which
He regrets breaking up with her

~~~🌞~~~🌞~~~🌞~~~🌞~~~~

"NO NICK NOTHING WILL EVER BE OK!"

~~~🌞~~~🌞~~~🌞~~~🌞~~~~

Y/N and Finn. They thought they would be together forever. No.

Finn couldn't control his jealousy, he wanted her all to himself. Every time, he would see her with someone else other than him, he would be livid. He checked her phone. He wanted to be in control.

He loved her. She was his first, and Finn didn't understand this whole thing with giving each other privacy

*Flashback*

"WHAT THE FUCK FINN!?!? HES MY BEST FRIEND"

"BEST FRIEND MY ASS!! YOUR PROBABLY FUCKING HIM!!"

Finn felt a hard slap on his left cheek

"Don't you fucking say that. Finn I love you but stop trying to control me, IM MY OWN FUCKING PERSON!!"

"You know what Y/N, get out"

"Finn-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT, YOUR JUST USING ME ANYWAY!!!"

And just like that she left. And that's when Finn knew he fucked up. He knew he wasn't getting her back.

*End of flashback brought to you by my depression*

It's been a year. A full year, since they broke up. Finn never fell out of love. He made a secret instagram account just so he could follow her, just so he could see her. And she's moving on.... New house, new boyfriend she's living the dream. She was still Finn's wallpaper. He never stopped looking at pictures of them, he never stopped looking at videos at them. And he still celebrated their anniversary each month.

He stopped acting. He had no purpose without her. 'So what's the purpose of living without her?' he asked himself everyday. 

He started throwing things around his room. Screaming, trying to make the pain stop. Nick runs in trying to calm him down, telling him everything will be ok.

"NO NICK NOTHING WILL EVER BE OK! The only person that I love is gone!"

Nick just let Finn cry into his shoulder, because he knew, he knew Finn still loved her. And it doesn't look like Finn will stop loving her anytime soon.

~~~🌞~~~🌞~~~🌞~~~🌞~~~~