friends

In which
He broke her

~~~🌙~~~🌙~~~🌙~~~🌙~~~~

"We could be friends"

~~~🌙~~~🌙~~~🌙~~~🌙~~~~

Finn,Nick and Quincy walked into the coffee shop. This is the first time in almost a year that Finn has left the house. His break up with Y/N was hard. And he felt lost without her. Like he had no purpose. Finn, Nick and Quincy sat at a window seat looking out. Allisa walked by and made eye contact with Finn. She smiled at him, but Finn looked away. Remembering what he did to Y/N. Remembering how much he broke her.

Y/N had been away all weekend. Finn was lonely. Needy. He called her best friend Allisa and they 'hung out' which ended up with them fucking. And sadly Y/N walked in on them and her world fell apart. She loved Finn. And Finn loved her but he was needy. So he decided to stuff his dick in someone.
As you can tell Y/N was broken. She was. But now she's on top of the world. After her break up she started doing drugs. She drank to forget about the pain. After months of drinking she become numb. She felt nothing. She ended up joining a gang. She was a badass

Anyway back to the story so Finn thought back about what he did to her then. His thoughts were interrupted by Nick and Quincy telling him to look over. And Finn was shocked to see his love- I mean his ex love. Y/N. She looked different, emo. Dark. Tattoos. Finn was just in awe. She went up and ordered her drink. Finn took the opportunity to go up to her. He let out a simple a 'Hey'. Y/N looked up seeing him. If she wasn't who she was now she would have hugged him and cried but no she looked at him with disgust. 

"Is someone talking?" She asked

"look Y/N-"

"Oh look it's a man whore"

Finn was taken back at her words.

"Look Y/N I know i know I hurt you, but I never stopped loving you"

She felt tears threaten to spill but she didn't want to seem weak.

"listen here Finn. I don't have time for your bullshit. Go fuck some whore or something but leave me alone"

Before Finn could open his mouth to say something, her coffee came and she payed for it and started to walk away but he grabbed her arm

"Maybe we could be friends"

"No"

~~~🌙~~~🌙~~~🌙~~~🌙~~~~