missing

In which
She goes missing

~~~❤️~~~❤️~~~❤️~~~❤️~~~~

"Baby I'm sorry"

~~~❤️~~~❤️~~~❤️~~~❤️~~~~

❗  Tw: murder?❗

Y/N L/N and Finn Wolfhard. The power couple. Everyone's 'ship'.

Everybody even the young teens themselves thought they were going to be together forever. But everything came to sad end.

The couple started dating when they were 14. And they were together till they were 17.

17........ When Finn turned 17, he became even more attractive than he already was. The biggest heart throb award goes to Finn Wolfhard. More and more of Finn's female friends started flirting with him, while they knew he was dating someone. Y/N told Finn how she felt about this situation and he called her 'overdramatic'

One night she was done. Done with Finn's bullshit. She confronted him. They argued and words were said that no one meant...

"Your such a bitch"

"Insecure"

"WHY DID I EVER LOVE YOU!?!?"

The last one hit her hard. And Finn immediately regretted it. He tried talking to her but she left.

And that was the last time Y/N L/N was seen......

Finn tried calling. For hours. He got worried and went to her house only to find cops everywhere.

He heard she was gone. He thought it was a joke. No. She's gone. Days turned into months.

Today 5 months ago she vanished. She's gone.

Finn went to the L/N house and they let him knowing that he's taking this the hardest.

Finn blames himself for losing her. The last words he said to her was "I never loved you" which was a lie. He was mad. But that doesn't make it right.

He hired so many private investigators to find her. But nothing came of it. It's almost like she vanished into thin air.

Finn went into her room. Which was untouched ever since she went missing. The room was just as she left it. Finn smiled to himself remembering how he used to tell her to clean up, but she's gone now.

He slowly walked up to her unmade and layed down smelling her scent that is fading away. And he cried and cried and cried.

"Baby I'm so sorry...I should have saved you"

He cried for hours until he finally went downstairs to see the room filled with cops. He thought they found her only to hear

"We found the body of Y/N L/N"

~~~❤️~~~❤️~~~❤️~~~❤️~~~~