Chapter one

"Vicky got the highest score on the test. How does she do it?", a girl said to her friend as Vicky walked pass.
"She's so boring and antisocial. She has no friends and is always reading. ", the girl's friend said.
'I can hear you but who cares I'm going to be the best student this school's had',Vicky thought.
After school she began to walk home to study.
"Vicky!!", a voice yelled in front of her.
"What?!", Vicky said looking up annoyed.
It was Leo Alec the off- campus gangster.
He stood in front of her surrounded by his cronies.
"Why didn't you show me the answers to the test?", he said now cracking his knuckles.
"School doesn't allow cheating", Vicky said,"Now will you please get out of my way".
"Since you didn't deliver let's teach you a lesson", Leo said smirking and walking closer towards her.
"Beating up miss goody two shoes how come I wasn't invited", a voice says.
It was Alex Manchester aka the demon king.
'The demon king when did he come back',Leo thought as Alex stood in front of Vicky.
"Maybe you need to be taught a lesson", Alex said with anger.
"Alex we're sorry we didn't know she was your girl", a boy says on his knees.
"Yeah Alex please pardon us", Leo says also on his knees.
"You have five seconds to leave here", Alex said already counting his fingers.
Leo and his friends ran off.
Alex turns around smiling but sees Vicky walking away.
"Hey! I just saved you a thank you would be nice", he said grabbing her arm.
"Let me go I didn't ask you to save me", Vicky said,"Aren't you just like them?"
She releases herself from his grip and walks away hurriedly.
"Couldn't greet an old friend let alone thank him,you haven't changed a bit Victoria ", Alex said smiling,walking in the opposite direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Ma'am please you've got to pay I'm not interested in an aura of enchantment ",the sales assistant said to an old Hispanic woman.
'I've got to go home and study',Vicky thought as she stood behind the old woman in front of the counter.

Forty minutes ago
"Finally I can study", Vicky said as she opened the door.
"Vicky!! You're home", Damian, Vicky's younger brother said as he threw himself at his sister.
"She's back finally. Vic could you be a darling and head over to the shop around the corner and buy some groceries", Madeline, Vicky's older sister said as she looked through Damian's homework.
'I really need to study but if I hurry there'll still be enough time',Vicky thought sadly.
"Here's the list and some money", her sister said after Vicky nodded.

Vicky bought the groceries and made her way to the counter. The sales assistant was arguing with an old woman.
"Please ma'am just pay don't try to scam me",the sales assistant said.
"Just let me perform the spell", the old woman said.

Present time
"Jennifer I'll pay for her", Vicky said after her patience wore thin.
The old woman and Jennifer looked at her shocked.
"Vicky don't,this woman does this every time she comes here. She'll still pay", Jennifer said.
Vicky wasn't listening she placed all her money on the counter and said, Will this be enough?"
"Yeah", Jennifer said looking even more surprised that she actually paid.
The old woman stared at her with gratitude. As Vicky walked out she blocked her path.
"Ma'am I already helped you could you please get out of the way", Vicky said through gritted teeth.
"You have a good spirit young lady. Yes it is you I'll grant the aura of enchantment."the woman said decisively.
'Seriously I just want to go home and study',Vicky thought dejected.
"This aura will make you incredibly attractive to all men and even some women in this world. ", the woman said.
"You're too old to be fantasizing about magical powers", Vicky said pushing the woman gently out of her way.
"Wait child",the woman said but Vicky ignored her.
"Take a look at this ah.............KAMEHAMEHA", the woman places her arm on Vicky.
Vicky pauses, she felt something pierce her.
'I f-feel funny", she thought.
" W-what did you do? ",She asked the old woman.
The woman shrugged and said,"I just gave you the enchantment aura,you're now the most attractive person in the world".
"You're delusional", Vicky said as she ran pass the woman.
As the woman looked at her retreating figure she suddenly remembered,"There's a side effect!!", the woman said.

"Now I only have fifteen minutes to study", Vicky says as she runs through the door dropping the groceries on the kitchen counter.