Chapter Four

At the secret garden

"Can't you just stop studying?", Brooke told Vicky, who didn't respond.
Brooke sighed and got up.
"If you don't drop that book, it'll be the end of our friendship",she declared.
"Fine", Vicky said reluctantly closing her book. "What do you want?"
Brooke smiled,"Seems like your getting closer to the demon king"

"Who?", Vicky asked.
"Alex Manchester", Brooke answered.
"Don't tell me you don't know him"

Vicky paused for a while
"He's a total miscreant there's no way I could get along with him",She said.

"Miscreant or not, he's super cool when his fighting and I'm gonna ask him to teach me how to fight", Brooke said with determination in her eyes.

"Fighting isn't good! We can't be friends if you're a fighter"

"Calm down I just want to make sure those boys don't bother you again", Brooke said.

"Angel!"
Three boys waved at Vicky.

"Well at least they are behaving better", Brooke said laying on the grass.
"Heard that Parker Lockwood will be attending our school", she said.
"Who?", Vicky asked.
"Whoa! You seriously don't know him, heir to the Lock's Empire", Brooke said surprised.
"Doesn't ring a bell", Vicky said shrugging.
"You seriously need to get out more, you know there's more to life than studying".
"You sound like Maddie"
"I know,wise,just like her"

Few days later
"Is that him?"
"Wow his so gorgeous"
"That's my Mr. Right"

Parker Lockwood had just arrived and everyone was excited, well almost everyone.

"C'mon he's already here", Brooke said, pulling Vicky towards the crowd.
"Do we really have to see this guy?", Vicky said.
"Of course so that I can die in peace knowing I've seen everything worth seeing", Brooke said.
As they struggled through the crowd, Vicky said,"This is hopeless I'm going back to study". She began to go back when she's suddenly pushed and ends up bumping into Parker.

"Hey!",he said surprised.
He takes a look at Vicky and his heart skips a beat.
"Are you okay?", He said, trying to hold her hand.
"Let go! Creep!", Vicky shouts, pushing his hand away.
"What?!", Parker said extremely surprised.
Vicky had already begun to walk to class.

"You know what? No one's ever talked to me like that. She's very interesting",Parker said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She went to the secret garden.
Alex was there.
"Hey Vicky!"
"Are you here?", Brooke said, grabbing Alex's attention.

"What's she doing here? This place was meant for two of us!", Alex asked Vicky.
"I showed her, she's always having trouble looking for me", Vicky said.

"But you weren't supposed to tell anyone about this place",he said.

"She's not ' anyone ', she's my best friend", Vicky said with an air of Justice.

"Demon king! Please teach me how to fight!", Brooke said with her hands together,pleaing.

"What?!"
Alex and Vicky both stared at her.
"No way! You won't learn how to fight", Vicky said taking hold of her.

"Let her, nothing bad will happen", Alex said smiling.

"Stay away from her", Vicky said standing in front of Brooke.

Alex smirked,"C'mon, what's the problem? You're feeling jelly, aren't you?"

"Jelly?", Vicky asked quizzically.
"He's saying you're jealous", Brooke explained.
"Jealous? Of whom?", Vicky asked.

"Why'd you tell her? Now she's not jealous anymore.", Alex told Brooke.

"Was she jealous to begin with?", Brooke said.
"Anyway we have class, so let's go", Vicky said dragging Brooke along with her.
"I'll find a way for you to teach me demon king", Brooke whispered to Alex.
"I heard that", Vicky said.
"I have to learn how to fight", Brooke said proudly.
"Then I'll have no choice but to tell your parents you got only 2 marks on that math test", Vicky said with seriousness.
"Please don't", Brooke said, begging.
"Then are you going to listen to me", Vicky said with a smile of victory.
"Fine I won't learn how to fight", Brooke said.

"Working so hard to keep any other girl away from me, she must be jealous", Alex said, living in his own little world.