Dragon Lover or Dragon Hunter?

Ok umm the tittle is very... drastic... Ok so before I start some things I should go over. First, If your waiting for the ship chapters it's going to take a while to upload them because I have to do school work and you have to understand I have to re-watch alllll the episodes again to make sure I don't miss any ship moments and I'm looking for all the ship moments between any character. So far I'm looking for Summer X Winger, Cutter X Aggro, Cutter X Winger, Dak X Summer, Leyla X Axel, Hannahr X Duggard and... I think that's it (If you didn't see your ship on there then tell me and I can add it). Plus I'm still on the first episode. I also have to pause it multiple times to write down my thoughts on a ship moment. I also have to watch really closely because I don't want to miss anything. I'm also not only putting my opinion I'm putting all the ship moments I see. Ok now enough ranting!! Let's get onto this chapter.

Anyway continuing on with this chapter, this is about Hannahr... so jflvblvdf told me that Hannahr has a dragon scale vest and it literally took me a while minute to process it like I literally never noticed it before now. Like ever. Am I really that oblivious? How did I not notice this? Ok moving on, here's a pic of her:

 Am I really that oblivious? How did I not notice this? Ok moving on, here's a pic of her:

I know I literally chosen the creepiest photo of her. I don't know why I did but anyway.

Ok so obviously her vest is a purple color with some spots of blue. She was a normal shirt under it and has a belt with a sash. She some stuff on her arms which I don't know what that's called but I'm gonna guess that many vikings wore this. I do see stuff similar to this in HTTYD. Maybe it was like a fashion back then? She has her hair in two braids and I think she kinda has some bangs.

I guess you could say that her vest is just made out of a different material but come on? It looks exactly like dragon scales. That brings up the question, How in the heck did she get this? Well there could be lots of places she got it from, a trader, a shop, to be honest she could have just found the vest lying on the ground? We can't really be sure. Ok so now onto the darker stuff. As jflvblvdf said she could be a dragon hunter? But then why does she like dragons? She could have thought what she was doing was wrong and left the dragon hunters? But she had already made a dragon scale vest and brought it with her? Though if she thought it was wrong and felt guilty about it- being a dragon hunter when she wore it she would feel well.. guilty. Why does she even wear it? She could be a spy for the the dragon hunters and is just acting nice? Though I doubt this is actually true. She seems really sincere and kind, I'm not saying people can't act and lie but it also brings up another reason why this theory isn't true. Ok if I'm being honest... this show is for a younger audience. I'm not saying older people can't watch this. Heck you could be 50 and still be watching this show! (That's me when I'm older lol). Since this is for a younger audience they probably won't add dragon hunters to the show because it would make the show more... dark. Like in HTTYD series and movies they have dragon hunters that literally kill dragons. There name is dragon hunter. I'm pretty sure the people who write the show won't add that stuff and won't lead the show in that direction purposely. That's probably why they have pirates instead of dragon hunters. Since pirates are a lot... nicer. They throw pepper not spears. So yeah I think nicer is the word..