Mother?!

The picture up top is kinda like the cover for this chapter.. Idk but I hope you like it, it took forever to make! Anyway contuine!

So this is a qustion that has been floating in my mind for a while. "What's the deal with Axel?" To be honest we don't know much about him expect that he's a male and his uncle is Magnus (We know a little more then that but continue). First off where are his parents? We know Magnus is his Uncle not his actual father. The show did say something about Axel getting moved from relative from relative (Which is not good). So who is his parents? First I started thinking 'What if his parents/parent has already been introdeced to the show?" So after going through a LOT of the charaters I ended up with... Hannhar...

.....

DON'T JUDE ME, I KNOW MY BRAIN IS WERID. but... just.. think about it...

So first lets look a Hannhar and Axel.

HANNHAR:
1:

HANNHAR: 1:

2:

AXEL:1:

AXEL:
1:

AXEL:1:

2:

Ok so obviously they have the same eye color and hair color but lets look closer

There jawlines are farliy simalr I think Axels is just a bit wider but they are similar. Ok so I looked it up and most people say that as you get older your jawline gets more defined. Though I couldn't find out the excact age. Some people say that there's a small chance your face gets more defined after puberty. If this is true then I doubt that he went through puberty yet. The site Dragons: Rescue Riders Wiki says that hes 12. I just looked up 'How old is Axel from the Rescue Riders' and then I saw, 'Axel| Dragons: Rescue Riders Wiki| Fandom' ok so it says he's 12 on there but Dak and Leyla are 9-10 so... um I guess there around the same age and are actually not the same age. I always though they were but I guess not. Then I looked up 'when do males go into puberty' (I already mentioned I'm a girl and I'm not that close to any boys except my cousin so....) 9-14, I'm not sure excatly how accurate this is but this is what Sarfi said so... It is very possible that Axel is going through puberty. Because It says that boys start puberty in the ages 9-14 (Maybe). His jawline just needs to to be a bit more defined to be like Hannhar's jawline so he could be in puberty and his jawline will get more defined or he hasen't gone through puberty and his jawline will later get more defined. Mabey it won't get more definded at all.. I'm not really sure. So yeah basically his jawline could be more like Hannahr when he gets older or maybe not. (This isn't related but what if Axel just started vocie craking when he talked. That would be hilarious! We'd definftly know if he's in puberty or not 😂).

There noses are pretty diffrent. Axel's nose is more round while Hannarh's nose is more sharp. So your nose does change when your in puberty. Your nose shape is formed by the age of 10 and your nose continues to grow slowly until 17-19 in men and 15-17 with woman. Axel's nose could change some as he gets older but since he's 12 (pased 10) his nose shape is pretty much alreay formed. Axel's and Hannahrs noses are pretty different so I guess this point would suport the side the Hannhar is not Axel's mother.

Ok so there both pretty skinny. It's a little harder to determene the body shape for Axel inculding Hannhar becuase Axel isn't female. Though (I'm gonna be honest I did look this up) I know that Father's determine the height of there offspring while the mother influence how much body fat they will have. So I can't go off of body shape for Axel and Hannhar but I think go off of their body fat. As I said their both pretty skinny so this backs up that Hannhar is Axel's mother.

Their eyebrows are kinda the same... Axel's are a little bit different then Hannahrs but he could have just got his eyebrows from his father. So I was looking at hairline and.. I looked up 'Is your hairline is based off you parents?' Nothing came up except if you get baldness from your mom or your dad? Anyway I'm just going to assume it is. The both have diffrent parts but of course they can just do that themselves. Now onto their actual hairline, They have the same? How different of hairlines can you get with animated charters? ok so I'm just gonna assume that they have the same hairline.

So take this all in...    I'm still not really sure but if Axel was Hannhar's son then would Magnus be Hannahr's... brother... Ok umm just..no. Thats so weird in my head so I'm just gonna go with that Magnus's brother had a kid with Hannhar if Axel is Hannhar's kid. I kinda want to write a one-shot about Axel finding out that Hannhars his mother..... hmmmmm?

I think maybe Hannhar and Magnus's brother maybe had a... fling? Ummm that's weird to think about. Though he got shipped around from family to family so whoever the parents are they either don't want him or they might be dead? They might just want him to get straightened out so they think they can just give their responsibility to take care of their child away to different relatives, thats not right but it's a possibility. Going off the theory that Hannhar is Axel's mother I don't think Hannahr would do any of those things because that wouldn't be like her. There's a lot of possiblties we could go through but yeah I'm gonna stop it here and talk about it more in another chapter. So in conclusion I do think that Axel mother is Hannahr, it's definitely a possibility. Tell me what you guys think in the comments!

I hope you guys enjoy! To be honest I think that Hannhar could be Axel mother. Possibly...

Vote and Comment! Byeeee!