Cutter's... What? Part one

Ok so before I start I want to say that this chapter is recomeaded by TheLeafwing

Ok so I'm gonna talk about Cutter and how he wasn't getting affeceted my Meloddia's song as much as the others. I don't know if the show did this on purpose or not but that's not gonna stop me from writting about it!

Ok so I the first thing I'm gonna do is break down the eposide (not getting in to much detail).

(SPOILER ALERT!)

First Leyla does her solo, "No place like home." Burple sees and tells everyone and Leyla gets embrassed. Then Burple starts singing... Not the greatest.. Eventally Aggro goes fishing and finds Larburn and Cinda. They take her to the new island where apartently they are staying at. While their flying Aggro notices how weird they were acting but ignores it. The team eventally realizes that Aggro's been gone a long time and they go and look for her. After a while of searching they see her at the island (Cutter sees her). They see her and after a second of talking cutter eventally says,

"Yeah, I thought my super sight was gonna fail us and my super sight never fails us." -Cutter.

Then Aggro says, "Yeah your right Cutter, your so awsome and cool and always saves the day." -Aggro.

Obviously this is not a very Aggro thing to say especially to Cutter because (In my opinion) she can be more harsh with Cutter then the others. (I'm not going to get into that right now though).

Then all the Rescue Riders are getting suspicious of Aggro and her weird behavior. Summer even pointed out that her eyes are purple.

Ok so now there seeing that theres a lot of dragons in this island. Eventually they go to see the 'Songstress'

She starts to sing to hypnotize the The Rescue Riders. Ok so this is where we need to look at.

They all are in this postion at first and are all right by each other. No one is really behind or in front of each other beside Burple, He is a up a little farther then the others.

Meldia sees them and says hello

Meldia sees them and says hello. She starts to sing and from what I could see they didn't change postions at all (We couldn't see them the whole time so that's a little hard to tell). Then we see Leyla trying to talk to Summer about Meldia's eyes but Summer starts to sing as well. When we see Summer's face the other Rescue Riders are not right next to her. The last time we got a look at the Rescue Riders Summer and Winger were right next to each other! Of course this could just be a miskate in the show or I could be missing something? I'm not sure but let's conutine.

Summer flys up in the air and sings,"Everyone is having fun, just look around." -Summer

Zeppla says, "Come on and loosen up," -Zeppla

Then togther they say, "Let out that sound." -Zeppla and Summer

Then winger suddenly comes on to the screen and I'm not really sure were they are but I'm gonna assume that Summer and Leyla moved so Dak and Winger are in the same place. (I don't know if you can tell but not knowing where they are is annoying me because I can't really be accurate but it's fine. Anyway..)