Part one-season 1- episodes 1-4 Wimmer

Ok so first is Summer and Wingers ship name Wimmer? Also there will be spoilers for season one up ahead! You have been warned.

Ok so I know this is a really popular ship but um... I guess I do ship them? Maybe like very low-key. At first when I was first watching the show I didn't see this ship at all. Like I was so confused as of why people ship them but eventually after watching the show like a thousand times I saw the ship moments. So then I'm like ok... they're an ok ship but I feel like their personality doesn't match very well. (This is my own opinion). Yeah I feel like if they wanted an love interest for Winger she would kinda have to be based off of what Winger would want and what he would be good with. Summer... I think they didn't do that and I feel like if we changed Summer then she would already be half way there. Like if we changed her a bit I think they would be the perfect ship but... umm she's just not changed. I can't really change the show so um.. yeah, I guess I low-key ship them. But I do like Summer's personatily.

Ok so now that I said my opinion I'll put some ship moments in here so maybe even just by making this chapter I'll ship them more? I honestly have no idea.
(Also I had to watch every episode over to capture these moments, not that I minded).

Episode 1 'The Nest' Season 1

Ok so when there trying to get the wave glider egg back to its nest, Cutter dropped the egg because of the wind and Winger tried and failed to get it so then Summer went and got it. She had to dive into the water and when she came back up Winger praised her and smiled at her with a certain look in his eyes. It's hard to say what the look is but this might be a ship moment?
Here's a pic, I just took it while watching the show to find these moments. It's really bad quality so if you want to see it for your self then watch the first episode again at this part.

 It's really bad quality so if you want to see it for your self then watch the first episode again at this part

again it's really bad quality, to see what I'm trying to tell you, you have to watch the first episode again.
___________________________________
Ok then there's this moment which comes shortly after the last one I did. Once Burple puts the wave glider egg back in its nest he gets blown back by the wind and they were all directly be hind each other so when Burple fell back this happened..

 Once Burple puts the wave glider egg back in its nest he gets blown back by the wind and they were all directly be hind each other so when Burple fell back this happened