Why is Aggro mean to Cutter?

This isn't related to what I'm about to talk about but just look up at the pic up top. I paused it at the wrong time and... well yeah. 😂😂😂 Anyway I just thought that was hilarious 😆. (I just randomly found it in my pictures so I must have paused it and took a pic awhile ago but I just found it now. ) Winger's face though...

Btw sorry this took so long to come out.

Ok so I'm gonna talk about the question, why is Aggro meaner or harder on to Cutter then the rest of them? Well before I start on the theories let's find some moments about it.

The first one is, in the eposiode 'Bad Egg' right after Cutter tried to steel the egg (the first time when it was just him by himself) Aggro was the first to make a rude (kinda) comment.
They were behind the rocks at the moment.

Her words were, "After Cutter tried to snach that egg, she's not going anywhere." and gave him this look, heres the picture.

(It's kinda cute in my opinion

(It's kinda cute in my opinion.. but I'm not talking about the ship today! Hehe)

This is in the same epoisode and it's right after the last scene I talked about. Cutter says,

"Look, see, I tired her out!" -Cutter.

Then Aggro looked at him with annoyed look and said,

"You tire us all out." -Aggro.

_______

The way she said it was very dry and sarcastic, of course that's just who Aggro is and to me it was kinda funny.

Ok I now you could just say that this is because of her personailty but there a lot more times then just this and I'm not going to point all of them out but I will say that the whole special episode 'Hunt for the golden dragon' that you will find the whole time that Aggro was being a little harsh on Cutter. I'm not dissing Aggro right now because I totally understand why she was being a little rude to him and I think that is becuase Cutter was being a little overly confident. I love that he's like this because that's just his personaltiy but as he grows up he can't go through life being overly confident all the time. I'm not saying he should change who he is but as he matures he will probably be less cocky. I think Aggro (in my opinion) could be that person in his life that is able to know when he needs to be built up or knows when to tell him to take it down a notch.

In my opinion he doesn't need that right now because he still a kid so he can be like this.

But if Cutter doesn't need anyone to... I don't want to say put him down but.. help him know his limits then why does Aggro still nag on him more then the others? Well lets look at some possible reasons.

First let's look at the boring reason. One is that the people didn't realize they are doing this or that it's completely a mistake.

Next is that she does that because she feels a different way about him then the others. When you feel differently about someone then you sometimes act differently around them. Like if you didn't like someone you wouldn't walk up to them and start smiling and spilling out your biggest secret. Of course Aggro likes Cutter it's not like she dislikes him, throughout the show there's no signs that she doesn't like him. Sometimes when people like other people like I said they'll act differently. Some people might act like they even dislike them- the person they like. Like one person might just being mean to the other person because they know they like them and their annoyed that they like the things the other person does or just them in genral so they'll pertend that they hate (be hard on) the other person. In my opinion Aggro would likely be like this around her crush because of her personality.  This, in my opinion the most legit one probably just becuase I ship them together. If you don't ship them maybe take this into consideration before you decide. Who know maybe you'll become a Cutgro shipper with me!

Ok then there's that it's just there relisonship as friends. Like with one friend you might talk about deep stuff and share your inner most secerts. Another friend you might not be as close with and that you just freely joke around with and have fun. So there is that option that Cutter and Aggro have a different relitionship friend base not romantic. (Sorry my fellow Cutgro shippers!)

Then there another theory that I kinda mentioned earlier is that Aggro thinks that Cutter can be to cocky and want to make (in her own way) tone it down a bit. Though like I said he doesn't really need that right now because I think he's good as he is. Though in the future I think they would even each other out perfectly.

Ok so that's all the options I can think of. I think that's not many reasons to why they act this way. If you have any more ideas about why they act like this around each other then comment and tell me! Also sorry if you found any of what I say offensive to the show and/or charters. Like in any books, chapters and anything I say, I'm not trying to be offensive. I love the show and both Aggro and Cutter personailty so in no way was I trying to hate on them. I actually think they balance each other out quite well. Anyway hope you enjoyed!

Vote and Comment!!! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!