Animal Crossing (Game Night 2 part 1)

Todoroki's POV
It's game night again and we're finally doing something more up my alley Animal Crossing I recently just got in my island is pretty dope.once again we had a theme it was onesies so obviously me and bakugou are in our panda onesies Kirishima showed up in a shark onesie Denki was in a Pikachu onesie Sero had a onesie with all his favourite animes and Mina legit took a pink onesie and hot glued alien antenna to it. The other guys are doing some dumb shit but me and bakugou we're devoted into having the best Islands.

Bakugou's POV
Is a onesies themes Animal Crossing game night me and Todoroki were devoted into making the best island until the four goons started looking up at us from their Nintendo's giggling then looking back down I tried going to their Islands but they wouldn't let me that just pissed me off but I didn't mind playing with Todoroki until I realized I was leaning on his shoulder that's probably what they're giggling about me being a softie even though they damn well knew I would beat their ass if they said a single thing I want to sit in the closet and after a few minutes I remembered my claustrophobia I sent Todoroki a message while we were playing telling him to get in the closet before I freaking died so he did once again I sat in between his two legs while his chin was resting on my head. Then I started hearing stuff from the other side of the door.

Third person POV
"Ooh La La some closet action" Mina said giggling "shut up" kirishima said " yeah you're going to get us caught" kaminari said looking at kirishima oh f*** off its funny" the talking stopped when they heard a small explosion inside the closet walking out bakugou and Todoroki both covered in Ash " what the hell happened in there" Sero asked " bakugou got stung by a bunch of bees and currently does not have enough money to get a medkit" Todoroki said unamused looking at bakugou as bakugou just laughed his ass off they both got cleaned off and continued playing I somehow the explosion didn't break their Nintendo's