I don't wanna

(I recommend you read this chapter in dark mode and this chapter has mentions of ⚠️Cutting⚠️)

3rd POV
After the incident bakugou has been distancing himself from the Bakusquad,Class 1A,EVERYONE except todoroki they just got closer but still never told him what happened that night.It made bakugou sick to his stomach.

Bakugou's POV
Every bit of enjoyment is another new art piece of decoration for both arms it hurts but I deserve all of it every headache every dizzy spells every stomach ache and everything I deserve all of it because I'm horrible person.

3 person POV
Bakugo's claims that the reason that he was starting this again was because of what happend the night prior but the reality is we all know it's because of his personality in the past and how he used to treat his friends and family always yelling and pushing others away triggering emotions that he never knew existed before.This copping mechanism started in middle school after finding out that.....well you'll see. Every day grew worse and worse from hiding from Deku to constant villain attacks every day and night having to sneak around just to be able to get the razor into his schedule
avoiding mental health days at school, and plane sitting in the bathroom and crying wishing he'd stayed at home 'til morning like his mom said to or atleast called Todoroki to pick him up.The rooftop chats became sparse and Todoroki had come worried for many reasons but the main one was because Bakugo suddenly became the quiet kid in class 1a. Even Koji Koda started to talk more than he did. He started an investigation with the rest of Bakusquad taking pictures and writing notes on bakugou putting them in todoroki's book.

After a few days of there investigation they realised that bakugou started cutting himself. Putting Todoroki into a fit of rage freezing one side of the room and almost burning the other.That rage turned into sadness and then fear thinking that it was his fault on why bakugou was so sad,so quiet,so... alone.So from that day on he took the responsibility to make sure that he was as loving and caring  as possible....Which did not turn out as well as he thought.

Bakugou's POV
Todoroki has been acting as 'loving' and why I say that is he's sneaking in my room all the time to give me stuff ,asking me if I had anything to say,making me spicy curry and a lot more of that stuff and I feel awful he's being so sweet and loyal but me and my sluty self can just find interest  in anyone.

~One week later~

Third person POV
One of todoroki's gifts was two tickets to a baseball game. Bakugo's very excited because this was one of the only Sports he watched but as he was going into the stadium he noticed the green tuft of hair" Umm T-Todoroki I think deku is here" Bakugou says trying to hold back tears Todoroki was super confused and curious onto why bakugou was about to have a mental break down "Its ok babe I'll be with you the whole time nothing bad can happen" bakugou is hesitant but agrees going to their seats in the stadium. They're waiting for the game to start and bakugo becomes comfortable having full conversations without stuttering. Todoroki happily listen after a few minutes Bakugou noticed that Todoroki wasn't blinking  you look around the whole stadium no one was moving everything was just frozen and out emerges the green-haired boy" hey kacchan, this week has been a tough week you know add to cram studying, spending time with uraraka, watching your every move you know the usual so I've been looking for a way to release my stress" he says while popping out from different seats as if there are more than one of him waiting for their turn to talk" what do you want shitty Deku haven't you done enough!?"Oh no kacchan this is just the beginning " Deku slowly started walking towards Bakugou about to go fanx inserts running setting off explosions to block his path he looks vaccine Todoroki just Frozen there so he ran back grabbed him and kept running as fast as he could with a heavy Todoroki of you on his back and a psychopathic little broccoli b**** chasing him. Every few seconds Bakugou within keys out of safe distance then deck you start speeding up or somehow teleporting closer panicked bakugou yells" what about being a hero what about making your mom proud" the two stopped Bakugou was worried so he started walking towards the green boy which was not that good of an idea deku  arm started extending towards Bakugou and Todoroki.

⚠️Mentions of  rape⚠️

He took them both underneath the bleachers leaning Todoroki against the wall and did.......well you know. After deku got far enough he unfroze everyone not giving Bakugou any time to get himself cleaned up when Todoroki was unfrozen he got up and looked around seeing his boyfriend crying covered in cum and scratches" babe what the hell happened we were just sitting in our seats why are we underneath the bleachers what the hell happened to you!?!? Todoroki frantically panicking trying to help him get cleaned up so they can talk bakugou starts sobbing barely making full sentences" *sobs*Deku...-  I... and the alley *sobs harder*" bakugou can barely breathe properly and the amount of shock,fears and every other emotion other than happy" babe deep breath in deep breath out try to relax so I can find out what the hell happened" Todoroki was using tactics. His mother used to use on him when he was crying because of his father's horrible training methods"THE FUCKING NERD RAPED ME!" Bakugou blurted out without thinking completely"AND IT'S NOT THE FUCKING FIRST TIME "bakugou dropped to his knees "Its ok babe we can get through this together" bakugo was  silent for a little while" babe what's wrong what else happens" todoroki's said in a worried voice"... can we still watch the baseball game" bakugou said sheepishly" of course we can" Todoroki said happily