what the f*** Deku

Bakugo's POV
It was 11:30 PM and I just got back from going to my mom's house I'm ready to go talk to Todoroki about it just go have a snuggle session they just talk but of course with my f****** luck something horrible always has to happen. I have to walk through an alley cuz it's a shortcut.I feel a sharp feeling in my rist pulling then pining me to the hard brick well getting my hair stuck.I open my eyes to see..."DEKU?WHAT THE FU-"I was cut off by a slap to the face.He grabbed my face and made it so I was looking at him "listen and listen well cuz I will only say this once I ALWAYS get what I want I wanted Icy Thots money and I got it I wanted a girlfriend and I got it but she doesn't want to take things up a notch but I do"He says "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I'M GONNA TO AGREE??!!!" I yell in his face "When did I say you had a choice?"The next thing I knew I was we switched heights and two stone walls started to form on either side of us and a roof on top with a small light. "Oh and forget trying to call for help.You can't yell it will just waste your energy and I want you fully conscious for this whole thing"

⚠️T/W Rape⚠️

He started biting my ear and rubbing my hip and telling me things that don't make much sense and the whole time not once did he call me kachan.I looked oway but he uses free hand to lift my chin so I looked at him at this point I couldn't move my head he kissed me while biting my bottom lip making it bleed slowly removing my clothes 'til I was basically naked.A chill went down my back that made me let out a small whimper "Did Katsuki get cold?"He smirked "D-don't fucking mock m-me you prick"He picked me up while I was still leaning up against the wall forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist shortly he started to put the tip in dry.It was to big to handle.I keeped trying to think about Todoroki but I couldn't imagine him being mean to let alone me as it is and anytime I could picture it as him I felt horrible maybe even worse then how I feel now "It hurts stop please s-stop" I start breathing heavily "Aww what kind of hero can't handle a little pain?"At that moment I felt so weak I feel like a piece of clay for him to mold and he knew it.The more I told him to stop the faster he went it made me feel so horrible but it was something I've been craving it for a long time so every here and there I let out soft moans it made me feel awful.He keeps going deeper and faster and harder than before Making me moan and groan leaving my swollen cock untouched twitching on my chest and even the littlest bit of contact made me feel only lustful "W-what's your plan y-you,shit stain?!mmh~W-WAIT I-I DIDN'T FUCK~I D-DIDN'T MEAN TO DO T-THAT"He chuckles "Dose puppy like that~"He thrust deeper "Aahh~d-don't ignore me!"I say.He dropped me flat on my ass and cum went flying some of which got me my mouth making me start choking.

⚠️It over you can keep reading⚠️

He left me sitting there by myself with torn-up clothes and a sore prostate the walls come down he leaves and after collecting myself and ask Todoroki to pick me up.He told me he was really worried about me I did say I might get back later but it's 1AM he has every right to be worried about me.I just told him that I got lost oh the way.

Todoroki's POV
I just got a text from bakugou saying that he got lost a picked him up and then asked him "what happened"a blank stare "Nothing happened I-I just  got lost on the way "I noticed the shirt I got him was all ripped up ok the what happened to your shirt"he let out a hollow chuckle while still staring straight out the window "I uh I  got stuck to a tree and it ripped"I knew that was bullshit all the trees in this area are still tiny sticks and break on impact."Ok if you don't want to tell me I'll leave it alone...for  now"We get back to UA and go inside and bakugou asked me to stay with him tonight I agreed of course today is Saturday after all.He cuddles me in his sleep tighter than normal...I hope he's ok.