Day 4 - WattWitches' The Halloween Dare

Greetings, Witchers!

WattWitches is a profile dedicated to the stories of witches and wizards. This Halloween, we have teamed up with a few community profiles to present you a Halloween full of spooky rides. So, brace up yourself for the fun and join us. And most importantly, DON'T get scared.

To visit the WattWitches profile, click the link commented inline to this paragraph.

WattWitches : The Halloween Dare

Prompt

Every Halloween you do something exciting, like going on a trip or playing spooky pranks on your neighbours

Every Halloween you do something exciting, like going on a trip or playing spooky pranks on your neighbours. You and your friends always know how to make it memorable. This time you all are at a party. A round of truth and dare game is going on and you get a dare to visit the deserted house which is apparently haunted according to the people of the town. But you aren't allowed to back out. You must complete the dare before the end of the night. Your friends await you at the main gate while you trudge down the weeded garden in the dark. Suddenly your foot slips and you tumble through a large hole. Next thing you know, you find yourself in an underground space lit by candles, books flying everywhere, and a black cat is staring at you over a boiling cauldron in utter rage, "How dare you interrupt the ritual?"

Uh-Oh, what's going on? What happens next?

Guidelines

Deadline: November 7th, 2020, 11:59 PM (Eastern Time Zone)

Word Count: Maximum 750 words

Content: Your entry must adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines

Tag: Your story Must be tagged #WattWitches and #HalloweenVault3D

How to join: You Must fill in the submission form linked in our bio to submit your entry.

Prize:
- Winners will be featured in our Halloween Anthology.
- The story will get added in our reading lists if it's a standalone or in a book created specifically for this contest.
- A profile shout-out
- A Winner's book sticker.

Good luck!