Day 10 - YAMystery's A Demonic Party

Hello, hello and welcome to the @YAMystery profile! If you're the type who loves getting their brains thinky-thinky, tackling clues left and right and enjoy a good old high-school-esque mystery-cases; then this is the profile for you! With that being said, we welcome you with open arms (and a fancy detective hat should you wish to don it) to a wonderful collaboration among Community Profiles and the Halloween Vault 3!
Grab a drink, magnifying glass, maybe even some salt to protect yourself against the scary creatures of the night and let's get spooky with our prompt for the event!

To visit the @YAMystery profile, click the link commented inline to this paragraph.

Profile Prompt: A Demonic Party

It's the week before 31st October and you attend the hottest Halloween party in town hosted by the most popular twins in school. This year's party theme is to dress up as your favourite fictional mystery characters and you decided to go as one of the characters from your favourite detective series. You're excited to finally be with the 'in-crowd', especially when rumours fly around that there's a special event in these parties every year. What you didn't expect was for the special event to involve a demon-summoning ritual in the mix; one that goes terribly wrong. Or does it?

Guidelines

Deadline: November 7th, 2020, 11:59 PM (Eastern Time Zone)
Word count: Maximum 500 words
Prize: Winners will be featured in our Halloween Anthology, added in our reading lists if it's a standalone or in a book created specifically for this contest, receive shout-out, and a Winner's book sticker.
How to join: You Must fill in the submission form linked in our bio to submit your entry.
Tag: Your story must be tagged #YAMystery and #HalloweenVault3D

Good luck!