Day 7 - Hurricane Book Club's Storm of Darkness

We here at HurricaneBC center around a love of good literature and community. We have a chill and flexible book club for those that have busy schedules, contests, and reviews if you're looking for a crop of the best book recommendations!

To visit the HurricaneBC profile, click the link commented inline to this paragraph.

Storm of Darkness

A storm is brewing, but this is no ordinary weather event

A storm is brewing, but this is no ordinary weather event. The news outlets keep talking about hurricane preparation but social media is abuzz with terrifying videos of strange happenings around your country. Worst part is, the epicenter of the horror seems to be right over your hometown.
In 1000 words or less, describe what's really happening out there, and what you're going to do to save yourself, your loved ones, and maybe the entire world.

Guidelines

Deadline: November 7th, 2020, 11:59 PM (Eastern Time Zone)
Word count: Maximum 1000 words
Prize; Winners will be featured in our Halloween Anthology, added to our contest winter's reading list if it's a standalone or in a book created specifically for this contest, and receive shout-outs and a Winner's book sticker.
How to join: You Must fill in the submission form linked in our bio to submit your entry.
Tags: Your story must be tagged #HurricaneBC and #HalloweenVault3D

Good luck and happy Halloween!