Scavenger Hunt

👻 It's the spookiest time of the year! 👻

Five of our community profiles have teamed up to present to you the most haunted scavenger hunt of all times.

You might wanna ask, which of the profiles are here to creep you out? Don't worry too much about it. Crack the code and get out of the cell, you'll figure it out! If you have managed to find these profiles, be sure to give them a follow!

🎃🎃🎃

A witch offers your best friend's spouse a love potion and they fell in love with you. Your best friend thought it was your fault and lock you in a cell to quench their vengeful thirst. A tiny part of you believe this is just a trick but after a few hours, realization and desperation strikes. You notice a note hanging at the side of the keypad with a clue to a 6 digits code. It's time to put on your positive energy and solve the mystery.

•~•~•~•~•~•

26215
-
yrestyamy
-
histwatcwet
-
humonubymict
-
visiopasietufot
-
tawevernget
-
* * * * * *

•~•~•~•~•~•

It totally depends on you for your freedom. Were you able to crack the code? Please type it in the keypad (filll out the form in our bio, converting your answer into its number equivalents).

🎃🎃🎃

This ends on November 04, 2020 at 11:59 EST

Please don't share your answers in the comments and be sure to tag along with some fellow hunters.

GOOD LUCK! 👻