Day 12 - YAFantasy's Dolls

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 YAFantasy!
Your Wattpad hub for all things fantastical!
We aim to collect and showcase the best Young Adult AND New Adult focused Fantasy stories and authors out here in this wide Wattpad world. Our reading lists are filled with amazing stories, from high fantasy to urban, from fairytales to magical creatures: we have it all. We host lots of activities for both readers and writers of this magical genre.

To visit the YAFantasy  profile, click the link commented inline to this paragraph.

Profile Prompt: Dolls

You've been cleaning the house and put some of your old things in the attic

You've been cleaning the house and put some of your old things in the attic. One of those things was the doll you used to adore as a child.
A week later, on Halloween night, you find that very same doll sitting in your living room, on the sofa. Watching you.
Tell us the story of your character finding this doll on the sofa, staring at them. What is it doing there and what happens next?

Guidelines

Deadline: November 7th, 2020, 11:59 PM (Eastern Time Zone)
Word count: Maximum 509 words
Prize: Winners will be added to our Winners reading list if it's a standalone or in a book created specifically for this contest, receive a shout-out, and a Winner's book sticker.
How to join: You Must fill in the submission form linked in our bio to submit your entry.
Tag: Your story must be tagged #YAFantasy and #HalloweenVault3D

Good luck!