Christmas

Ring!

All the children ran out of the school building at 1pm.Except for the Inbetweeners,for they stayed behind a bit to enjoy themselves.

"Right!Let's enjoy ourselves for now!"Jay shouted.So they pulled out the mats and put them all over the hall.They had a chase around until they were all extremely tired.

"Boys!You need to get out of this building.But,can I talk to Will and Simon quickly?"Mrs Wilkinson-Jay and Neil's PE teacher-told them strictly:this was because it was around 3 o'clock in the afternoon and school ended around 2 hours ago.

Jay and Neil scuttled out of school.Meanwhile Simon and Will were trapped in a classroom.

*A few minutes later*

Mrs Wilkinson came inside.A concerned look on her face.

"Now!I've heard you two have been struggling this year!Is this true?"The teacher asked.

Both nodded reluctantly.

"Right!Let's talk about it.Remember,everything that said in this is continental and will only be told to others if you two are comfortable with it",she told them.Both nodded,even though they knew what would happen.

They carried on talking about Will's suicide attempts and Simon's gender and sexuality. Neither of them felt very comfortable:in fact,it was pretty much the opposite.

They gave the names of their two friends when it came to support:Jay Cartwright and Neil Sutherland.

The teacher said if they ever needed help,come to her or those two.

It was getting better.

Or would it?