1.

Chapter One: Introduction

Narrator

If this story would have continued and had another mystery, the four warriors would have returned back.

But the time was coming to an end, and they all needed to get back to the world they came from. From another world to an mystery land to save the day.

Let me take you back to where it all started.

Han Vanna

The land of good spirits. A place where the individuals live their lives peacefully and magically. Happiness and Security was all it's land known for. The families didn't went through any kind of discrimination and unfair laws. River goddess would flow in each sections of the land to provide its precious and crystal clear water.

Over the centuries, the royal family of Narvadas have ruled over the previous land of Han Vanna. It was the time when King Adam took the responsibility and vowed to become a responsible and dynamic King. He was the nicest person with no greedy heart. His heart only melted when he would help his citizens and see them live peacefully under his rule. The kingdom was developing and people of Han Vanna loved thier King.

King Adam married to the princess of Greendale. She was beautiful and carried the same emotions and nature of her beloved husband.

 She was beautiful and carried the same emotions and nature of her beloved husband

Time was passing away like a flowing wind. The King and Queen were getting old. They unfortunately didn't had any child of their own. Queen wasn't able to convince and it made both of them worried. Queen asked the King if he could marry another women but the King refused. He loved her more than anything and seeing her passing through such difficulty, he promised to never leave her side.

One day, they invited a religious and very well known and popular Seer. His skills were true, as told by many people. The King and Queen asked him if the Narvadas are going to be granted with a child.